Windows 10: Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V

Discus and support Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, I have sequenced Premier Pro CC 15 usujg AppV 5. But when I'm trying to run the app Im getting the below error... The app was unable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Soumya Satpathy, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V

Hi All,

I have sequenced Premier Pro CC 15 usujg AppV 5. But when I'm trying to run the app Im getting the below error...

The app was unable tonstart correctly 0x0000142. Click OK to close thr application.

The event viewer log says....

The virtual application <path of the exe> could not bebsyarted becuase the app-v subsystem b'virtual filesystem' coukdnt not be initialized.

Any suggestions woukd be appreciated.

:)

Soumya Satpathy, Apr 8, 2021

2. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

I installed a Adobe Master Collection CC 2017 that claimed that only had the Adobe Creative Suite CC 207 on but but it installed all of CC 2015 as well. Now I have duplicates of all the Adobe CC products and it is wasting a lot of space. So I try to uninstall all the CC 2015 products, but every time I try to do so, it always says "Uninstallation was unsuccessful. your uninstallation encountered errors." always two seconds into uninstall attempt.

I cannot uninstall the Adobe CC 2015 products that were installed along with the CC 2017 products. Not sure why Adobe would install both but it is seemingly preventing me from removing all the 2015 products

Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Ornithophilia, Apr 8, 2021
  3. btarunr Win User
    AMD Accelerates Adobe Photoshop CC and Premier Pro CC

AMD today announced at Adobe MAX new and improved accelerated features for Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC. The introduction of the all-new Smart Sharpen feature and recently updated Blur Gallery and Liquify effects reinforces the collaboration between Adobe and AMD to provide high-quality, impressive performance to creative professionals everywhere by fully tapping into AMD compute and graphics processing leadership through cross-platform open standards like OpenCL and OpenGL.

"AMD and Adobe are working together to help provide powerful solutions that enable creative professionals to speed workflows and increase throughput, boost productivity and creativity, and fully realize their creative vision," says Neal Robison, senior director, Software Alliances at AMD. "AMD APUs and graphics coupled with Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC push the boundaries of what's possible and help artists of virtually all talents and disciplines make the imagined real."

"We have increased the performance of our industry-leading applications Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC with enhanced OpenCL and OpenGL support, empowering creative professionals and consumers alike to harness the many benefits and robust power of modern AMD APUs and GPUs," said Simon Williams, director of Strategic Relations at Adobe. The creative community asked, and AMD and Adobe answered by providing artists a powerful combination of technologies with which to streamline today's complex creative workflows."

AMD and Adobe recently announced expanded OpenCL support for Adobe Premiere Pro CC at the National Association of Broadcasters Show 2013, including multi-stream and mixed format accelerated workflows with real-time effects, color grading and finishing with hardware-accelerated rendering to the chosen final destination format. Today AMD announced support for additional OpenCL-accelerated features with the announcement of Adobe Premiere Pro CC including OpenCL hardware-powered rendering with Adobe Media Encoder CC for Adobe Premiere Pro CC projects and multi-GPU support. This enables users to queue up multiple Adobe Premiere Pro CC projects to be rendered using all available GPU horsepower in the background. Both Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Premiere Pro CC fully support advanced display technologies such as 4K and AMD Eyefinity multi-display technology.

New and enhanced Adobe Photoshop CC features have been added to the dozens of existing open hardware accelerated features in Adobe Photoshop CC:
    • Adobe's all-new Smart Sharpen filter leverages OpenCL and AMD graphics technology to sharpen images faster1 while minimizing halo effects on distinct edges and providing precise noise reduction control;
    • The enhanced Blur Gallery harnesses the power of OpenCL and AMD graphics technology to deliver mouse-down previews quickly, accurately and with high on-screen resolution of up to a million pixels. High quality instant on-screen and in-context feedback allows artists to work more efficiently without unnecessary disruptions to the creative workflow. Non-destructive hardware-accelerated Blur Gallery effects are applied as Smart Objects to create a desired look for images and even video within Photoshop CC;
    • Performance enhancements have also been made to the Liquify effect so that creative professionals can now push, pull, rotate, reflect, pucker, or bloat selected image areas to achieve unique artistic effects with greater speed2 while working with even the largest images.
    Users everywhere can join the Adobe Creative Cloud and gain a competitive advantage through immediate access to AMD hardware-accelerated features and functionality with the latest Adobe creative software products. Adobe Creative Cloud offers an end-to-end, cross-platform tool kit with industry-leading software seamlessly integrated with all the hardware needed to create, collaborate and stay connected.

Adobe and AMD are previewing the next generation of their professional imaging, video and audio products at Adobe MAX, The Creativity Conference, May 4-8 in Los Angeles (AMD Adobe MAX Booth #115.)

btarunr, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V

Why does Windows 10 allow Adobe CC to be malware-like in uninstallation?

I wanted to uninstall the virus-like Adobe Creative Cloud (aka Adobe CC) and related products from my computer.

Adobe CC is Adobe's:

(a) interface to suite of cloud products - which get installed alongside as separate programs, and

(b) viral-marketing-like platform - in that it makes it difficult to remove Adobe CC and probably captures heaps of data.

It was installed following a trial of one of their Adobe products.

[Side note: I let that trial expire because I simply wasn't sold on the massive cost of adobe's product is not worth it when there are very comparable open source alternatives that are totally free - blender (animation + cad + lots), inkscape
    (vector images - i.e svg), gimp (raster images - png, jpg, etc), openshot (video editing interface) etc. Though I understand that Adobe rules the professional designer market.]

Anyway, I wanted out.

With just about any other program, I would simply go and uninstall the program from Windows ad/remove - most good programs will also include their own uninstaller. But not so for Adobe CC and its spawn.

I tried using the normal/standard Windows interface, I went to System > Add or Remove Program. This did nothing. I mean that after an initial authority to change hard drive is given (probably only taken so Adobe can legally
    note you have tried to uninstall its virus-like programs), it simply does nothing - no warnings or anything.

So some searching later I noted:

1. a suggestion to uninstall via Adobe CC - which I could not open, so useless;

2. there is separate uninstaller for Adobe CC - which I objected to having to download and install Adobe's uninstaller to uninstall Adobe (a step I am sure Adobe have taken to make it extremely difficult to remove their tentacles from your computer); and

3. a suggestion to try uninstall via windows app store like interface.

Interestingly, uninstalling via the alternate boxy app interface Windows is trying to push, going to Settings > Apps & features to try uninstall there, and I had success with 1 of Adobe CC's products (forgot which).
    But not the rest - Photoshop CC and Adobe CC itself (Windows and Adobe CC say I cannot uninstall.

Anyway, the problem is still not resolved and I am still searching - and admittedly getting closer to caving in and downloading the uninstaller.

But my question is:

Is this ( I believe deliberately ) terrible uninstall experience because Windows has a special arrangement with Adobe, or has Windows simply failed to enforce a reasonable install/uninstall conditions?

I ask because, as you may have guessed, I am 'very annoyed' with this "deliberately-difficult-to-uninstall" behaviour being tolerated / permitted by windows - in my view, Windows (or any OS) should ENFORCE an easy user uninstall for ALL programs.

JordanDog(2), Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V

1. Guideline to Packaging Adobe CC 2021 Product in App-V - Similar Threads - Guideline Packaging Adobe

2. Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11, Recent connection issues with Adobe CC: Purchased my new Windows 11 machine back in January. Installed Adobe CC and all apps without issues. Recently, I'm unable to connect to Adobe CC, with all sort of connection errors including my system appears offline. I contacted Adobe support rep. who tried to help even by...
  3. Adobe CC download error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Adobe CC download error: Hello, whenever I try to download Adobe creative cloud products it wont work and I get Error 51 which states: the app package to be installed is trying to access a file that is in use by a different application. So I followed their trouble shooting steps and closed all apps...
  4. Windows update May 2020 and Adobe CC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update May 2020 and Adobe CC: When can I expect the Windows May 2020 update? My main software I use for work Adobe CC can't function on the current version. This lasts for too long now and I can't wait anymore. I constantly get errors and it's not Adobe's fault this time, but Microsoft Windows'. I have...
  5. install Adobe CC on windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install Adobe CC on windows 10 home: how do i install adobe cc on windows 10 home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-adobe-cc-on-windows-10-home/a9e673c1-d464-471f-b14f-dab45c2595e4
  6. Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adobe Illustrator CC keeps crashing: Hello, Can anyone spot a clue to the crashing in these images? Thanks, Anthony [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-illustrator-cc-keeps-crashing/b1ec34bb-1f82-4501-a9c8-487d5824190a
  7. Autorun setting for Adobe CC app not persisting after setting to off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autorun setting for Adobe CC app not persisting after setting to off: Hi The title pretty much says it all. Adobe CC fires itself up when my computer turns on. I have the preferences in the app set to not do so and have repeatedly tried to set the rocker switch in Windows autostart settings to off, but every time I then close that window and...
  8. Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe 2015 CC products will not uninstall on Windows 10: I installed a Adobe Master Collection CC 2017 that claimed that only had the Adobe Creative Suite CC 207 on but but it installed all of CC 2015 as well. Now I have duplicates of all the Adobe CC products and it is wasting a lot of space. So I try to uninstall all the CC 2015...
  9. 10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    10 not playing nice with Adobe CC Apps: As I've complained about, and others may have as well, Adobe CC Apps (Audition, Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and basically any other Adobe app) are not playing nicely in 10. Here is what I am experiencing: 1. Poor initialization. When I launch the app, my computer locks up (no...
  10. Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta)

in Windows 10 News
    Designing and Prototyping Apps with Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta): Adobe Experience Design CC (Beta) or Adobe XD, is a new creative tool from Adobe for designing high-fidelity prototypes of websites and mobile apps. You can try a new public preview released today of Adobe XD on Windows 10. Why Adobe XD? A well-designed app often starts...