Windows 10: Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error

Discus and support Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am trying to install drivers for my guitar hero controller for xbox 360, but there is a driver error and I cannot play without the drivers. Does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thomas_721, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error

I am trying to install drivers for my guitar hero controller for xbox 360, but there is a driver error and I cannot play without the drivers. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

Thomas_721, Jul 18, 2019

2. Guitar Hero Guitar with Windows 10

hello my issue is that my guitar hero guitar is being read as a RECEIVER not a CONTROLLER. i've tried using the drivers for the controller and it still doesn't work(it said its not compatible and wont work anyways. thought id try it) could i please get some
    help??

windows 10 using a guitar hero x-plorer

cheers

Jasper_srt, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error

Guitar Hero Guitar with Windows 10

Hi Nikke,

Are you referring to GH 2 X-Plorer guitar?

What is the status when you run the hardware troubleshooter?

Do you see any error code or error message on the screen?

Please share the details and updated status of the issue. So that we can assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Aswin_Anand, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error

1. Guitar Hero X-plorer driver error - Similar Threads - Guitar Hero plorer

2. X-plorer wired controller not working for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    X-plorer wired controller not working for windows 10: My guitar hero 2 x-plorer controller is not working when i plug it in and it lights up with two lights then 4 lights and then runs into a issue in the drivers thing saying "Device descriptor request failed" ive searched everywere to try to find a fix to this but i havent...
  3. X-plorer wired controller not working for windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X-plorer wired controller not working for windows 10: My guitar hero 2 x-plorer controller is not working when i plug it in and it lights up with two lights then 4 lights and then runs into a issue in the drivers thing saying "Device descriptor request failed" ive searched everywere to try to find a fix to this but i havent...
  4. Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win10 support for PS3 Guitar Hero Drums: Hi there,I have a Guitar Hero Drum that I connect to the PC via a Red Octane wireless controller. It used to work on Win 7 but since moving to Win10, I cant get it to work!Win 10 detects the Red Octane wireless controller as Guitar Hero for Playstation R3. But it does not...
  5. DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004

DRIVER GUITAR HERO LIVE CON WINDOWS 10 VERSION 2004: Tengo un problema con esta version y este driver, se que es la version de windows ya que en mi otra laptop probe lo mismo de actualizar el driver, seleccionar periferico de xbox 360 y receptor inalambrico, pero cuando hago esto en la otra Pc con la version 2004, simplemente...
  6. X-Plorer controller not working on Windows 10

X-Plorer controller not working on Windows 10: I have a GH2 X-Plorer controller, it has worked until now, I already tested it on another device and it still works, but when I connect it to my pc it wont be detected by windows, The lights on the controller will flash but they will never connect, the device does not appear...
  7. ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers

ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard - Drivers: Greetings Ten Forums / Community, I own a ASUS Z370 ROG Maximus X Hero Motherboard and I plan to install Windows 10 64bit. If we take a closer look at the following driver comparison list between the Intel and ASUS websites, we can see some discrepancies between the driver...
  8. Guitar Hero microphone drivers still supported?

Guitar Hero microphone drivers still supported?: my guitar hero mic is not recognized as a microphone. it sees it as a keyboard called usb device. I am on windows 10, latest version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guitar-hero-microphone-drivers-still-supported/5fc2522d-6020-41bb-adc8-db69910c70bc
  9. Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guitar Hero 3 doesn't run with Windows 10: How can I play Guitar Hero III on my windows 10 computer? When I click to run the game, it just crushes. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/guitar-hero-3-doesnt-run-with-windows-10/b023fa6b-8b52-4755-b4c7-721089a6aba1
  10. Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update

Guitar Hero WOR xbox360 USB Microphone not working after update: I was using everyday this microphone after i tried it on my pc and now from one of the latest updates it's showing as unknown. Before it was "logitech usb microphone" working perfectly. The message i recieve in device management is "device descriptor request failed" (i hope...