Windows 10: Gummy Drop Game

Discus and support Gummy Drop Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing this game for couple years now. I am disabled & like this game very much. I have new laptop, week old, and i am hateing it~! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by metalmamma2003, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Gummy Drop Game

I have been playing this game for couple years now. I am disabled & like this game very much. I have new laptop, week old, and i am hateing it~! I installed the game from microsoft store and it blinks. tried to install & uninstall few times. so then i got the game manager from Big Fish sight. thought i had game back although i would have to start from beginning. So it works fine until i get to 7th square in Sidney and game goes away and i get error message. I am not computer savvy. Please help

:)

metalmamma2003, Sep 8, 2021
  2. joefaulk Win User

Gummy Drop

I really enjoy playing Gummy Drop, but have had more difficulties with it since I switched to Windows 10. Last night had no problem with the game, but this afternoon it shuts off my computer completely after being on the site for about 3 minutes. Very
    frustrating!! Without a doubt, I absolutely HATE Windows 10!! Not user friendly at all!!

joefaulk, Sep 8, 2021
  3. joefaulk Win User
    Gummy Drop

My problem has been resolved...I am very red faced, as the problem turned out to be with my plug. However, I do not retract my statement about Windows 10...want Windows 7 back!!! Thank you Gummy Drop for your quick attention in helping me! I really enjoy
    your game!!

joefaulk, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Gummy Drop Game

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Gummy Drop Game

1. Gummy Drop Game - Similar Threads - Gummy Drop Game

2. Problem with the Gummy Drop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the Gummy Drop: I was playing Gummy Drop this morning and had to quit. Came back an hour later and started it up. The opening screen comes up black for about 5 seconds and then exits. Rebooted twice and still the same problem. Went into safe mode and then it doesn't even pop up with the...
  3. FPS drops in gaming applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in gaming applications: Hi , the title says it all . I have been experiencing random fps drops recently in gaming applications such as Valorant and AimLab . it goes from around 150 to 30 fps after 15 mins of gaming session . I believe it started occuring after i updated to the latest Windows Build ....
  4. FPS drops in all games

FPS drops in all games: Since I factory reset my laptop about 2,5 years ago 3 years old laptop now, I am experiencing huge FPS drops when gaming. When FPS drops, voltage also drops significantly from cca. 23 to cca. 13 or even 6. CPU clock drops, GPU clock drops only sometimes resulting in even...
  5. Frame drops in games?

Frame drops in games?: Hello but i have the problem that i have frame drops from 100fps to 40fps, it goes from 100fps to 40fps for about 10 seconds, and it takes that long to load, and i know it has something to do with HDD and SSD, but i didn't have those frame drops in games before, and now...
  6. KB4535996 - frame drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB4535996 - frame drops in games: Hi, I have been experiencing singular frame drops in games, after some investigation I have pinpointed that the KB4535996 update may be causing the problem as it has been reported as such by some. The problem is that I cannot uninstall it as there is no entry in the...
  7. FPS drops suddenly in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops suddenly in games: Since nearly 2 months I've been experiencing issues while gaming. While playing CSGO at 48 fpscapped there tho the framerate sometimes drops from 48 to 5-6 ingame for nearly 2 to 3 minutes thus making th game unplayable during that time. It happens every 10 to 15 minutes...
  8. Sudden FPS drops in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden FPS drops in games: I have installed Windows 10 via bootcamp on my iMac 5K 2017. For years I played games on it on windows without any problem, and it gets 60fps in max graphics at 1440p resolution in many games, even in recent ones. Suddenly, without me doing anything wrong or different, I...
  9. Very sluggish in games/fps drops

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Very sluggish in games/fps drops: Hi guys, and Happy Holidays :) I'm at witts end with this thing, I updated to the October 1809 update, but can't remember if the issue started before that, in games I have lost at least half of the FPS I used to get, for example, in Euro Truck Sim 2 I used to get 140...
  10. FPS drops in every single game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FPS drops in every single game.: Once the bigger update came in May ( can't remember date ), i have experienced fps drops in every single game and i have spent so many hours trying to fix them. Ill list things i have tried below. For example in CS:GO i have usually around 250 FPS then it drops to 10-40 FPS....