Windows 10: Gummy Drop Game

Discus and support Gummy Drop Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing this game for couple years now. I am disabled & like this game very much. I have new laptop, week old, and i am hateing it~! I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by metalmamma2003, Sep 8, 2021.

1. Gummy Drop Game

I have been playing this game for couple years now. I am disabled & like this game very much. I have new laptop, week old, and i am hateing it~! I installed the game from microsoft store and it blinks. tried to install & uninstall few times. so then i got the game manager from Big Fish sight. thought i had game back although i would have to start from beginning. So it works fine until i get to 7th square in Sidney and game goes away and i get error message. I am not computer savvy. Please help

:)

metalmamma2003, Sep 8, 2021
  2. joefaulk Win User

Gummy Drop

I really enjoy playing Gummy Drop, but have had more difficulties with it since I switched to Windows 10. Last night had no problem with the game, but this afternoon it shuts off my computer completely after being on the site for about 3 minutes. Very
    frustrating!! Without a doubt, I absolutely HATE Windows 10!! Not user friendly at all!!

joefaulk, Sep 8, 2021
  3. joefaulk Win User
    Gummy Drop

My problem has been resolved...I am very red faced, as the problem turned out to be with my plug. However, I do not retract my statement about Windows 10...want Windows 7 back!!! Thank you Gummy Drop for your quick attention in helping me! I really enjoy
    your game!!

joefaulk, Sep 8, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

Gummy Drop Game

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 8, 2021
Thema:

Gummy Drop Game

1. Gummy Drop Game - Similar Threads - Gummy Drop Game

2. Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.: This has been going on for months. Had to finally delete it because it was affecting my eyes. I have tried the Big Fish suggestion of updating video card drivers - thru the operating system Windows 11 and thru the computer manufacturer Dell and thru video card manufacturer...
  3. Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with constant flashing when I download Gummy Drop from the Microsoft store.: This has been going on for months. Had to finally delete it because it was affecting my eyes. I have tried the Big Fish suggestion of updating video card drivers - thru the operating system Windows 11 and thru the computer manufacturer Dell and thru video card manufacturer...
  4. Fps drop in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  5. Fps drop in games

Fps drop in games: so as the title says , i have been facing fps drops in games. for example sekiro which was working fine last year is currently unplayable because after say 5 minutes the fps drop from 60 to 30. I open up my task manager to see whats wrong and everythings fine. I checked using...
  6. FPS drop in games

FPS drop in games: windows updates are causing fps drops down to 20 - 10 fps in games that used to run at 80 -100 fps. I have tried every single fix out there. i've tried several different graphics driver versions, reinstalling windows, even a complete factory reset . specs - Lenovo legion 5...
  7. Game frame drop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  8. Game frame drop

Game frame drop: When I play a game for 20 minutes or less, my frame rate drops to 1-10 fps and I have to restart the game. I'm not sure what's causing this counter strike global offensive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-frame-drop/d4e6df39-44d2-41f7-9fc8-9b415dc9cc19
  9. Problem with the Gummy Drop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the Gummy Drop: I was playing Gummy Drop this morning and had to quit. Came back an hour later and started it up. The opening screen comes up black for about 5 seconds and then exits. Rebooted twice and still the same problem. Went into safe mode and then it doesn't even pop up with the...
  10. Frame drops in games?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frame drops in games?: Hello but i have the problem that i have frame drops from 100fps to 40fps, it goes from 100fps to 40fps for about 10 seconds, and it takes that long to load, and i know it has something to do with HDD and SSD, but i didn't have those frame drops in games before, and now...