Windows 10: guys do you even know what is this on my computer

Discus and support guys do you even know what is this on my computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hahaha23213 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hahaha23213, Jun 6, 2022.

1. guys do you even know what is this on my computer

/u/hahaha23213, Jun 6, 2022
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue guys do you even know what is this on my computer :p

cadaveca, Jun 6, 2022
  3. wolf2009 Win User
    What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Jun 6, 2022
  4. taward Win User

guys do you even know what is this on my computer

One computer cannot access other network computers.

So I've tried every troubleshooting step I know:
    • Double checked that Net Bios was enabled
    • Ran a bunch of network commands:
      • flushed DNS
      • registered dns
      • pinged and located the named computers successfully
    • Reset my router to factory settings

Nothing works when I try to access via explorer. I'm still baffled by the fact that every other computer can access each other AND access this computer. It's just the outgoing connection from this machine that doesn't work.

Any thoughts?

taward, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

guys do you even know what is this on my computer

1. guys do you even know what is this on my computer - Similar Threads - guys computer

2. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...: Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into the advanced repair mode and when I click any option inhe advanced repair mode my computer freezes what do i do? I really need help...
  3. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...: Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into the advanced repair mode and when I click any option inhe advanced repair mode my computer freezes what do i do? I really need help...
  4. Hey guys so my computer got into automatic repair loop issue, it didn't work I went into...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.: I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every method but it doesn't work. And if there is a method please it should not be any new installation or resetting because my...
  6. Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.

Hey guys I have a problem and that is my organization in my computer.: I cant remove my organization and also i have no organization in my computer but in the winver it says my name and org nameI also have tried every method but it doesn't work. And if there is a method please it should not be any new installation or resetting because my...
  7. Help for a guy who doesn’t have much computer knowledge!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help for a guy who doesn’t have much computer knowledge!: Help for a guy with not much knowledge about computers!!I looked around locally to me and the cheapest I could find to get my laptop diagnosed is $125. That is just to diagnose it, that doesn’t include it being serviced. I was wondering if someone might be able to give me...
  8. Help for a guy who doesn’t have much computer knowledge!

Help for a guy who doesn’t have much computer knowledge!: Help for a guy with not much knowledge about computers!!I looked around locally to me and the cheapest I could find to get my laptop diagnosed is $125. That is just to diagnose it, that doesn’t include it being serviced. I was wondering if someone might be able to give me...
  9. Help for a guy who doesn’t have much computer knowledge!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi guys so I have chinese simplified on my computer but some of the chinese characters are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi guys so I have chinese simplified on my computer but some of the chinese characters are...: Hi guys so I have chinese simplified on my computer but some of the chinese characters are traditional chinese characters. How can I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-guys-so-i-have-chinese-simplified-on-my/7b93180a-b7f0-4641-a7ed-271f807f9e83