Windows 10: Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

Discus and support Guys help please! Black screen with cursor! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; First of all, sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong thread. NOTE: i am using a samsung laptop. I was using Windows 10 for quite some time now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Lucasss0560, Jul 15, 2016.

1. Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

First of all, sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong thread.

NOTE: i am using a samsung laptop.

I was using Windows 10 for quite some time now but recently it started showing that my disk is at 100. Okay. I started a disk checkup and it got stuck at 12%. I restarted my laptop for a few times before I got the recovery/maintenance screen and I reinstalled the windows whilst keeping my files. Got past the 'just a minute' screen and that's it. Reinstalled it AGAIN while deleteling only windows disk (C : ) (that is not a smiley) files. Got the just a minute screen and after that I got the black screen with a cursor. I tried safe mode and in the device manager it said that there was a problem with a monitor (it shows up as a generic pnp monitor). I reinstalled windows 3rd time while deleteling everything from the computer and still got the same results. One time I managed to get past the black screen somehow and my account has disappeared and there was a defaultuser0. Like WHAT?

Is this some kind of Microsoft joke I don't know about?

:)

Lucasss0560, Jul 15, 2016

2. Windows 10 black screen with cursor please help

Thnx I will try that

cameron811, Jul 15, 2016
  3. Windows 10 black screen with cursor please help

I installed windows 10 and it worked for about a month no problems I ran ccleaner and selected check explorer .exe and then it worked for 10 minetes until I shut it down the next day I booted it up and it booted to a black screen with cursor i checked in
    the boos and there was no hardware problems but I can't go to safe mode because when I press the keys it still goes to the black screen and the worse thing is my laptop did not come with recovery media in any way

Update: control alt delete to go into task manager did not work it stays in the black screen

cameron811, Jul 15, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

I've found that pressing Ctrl, alt del will kick the screen to life.

Bastet, Jul 15, 2016
Thema:

Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

1. Guys help please! Black screen with cursor! - Similar Threads - Guys help please

2. Black Screen W/Cursor Help Please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen W/Cursor Help Please.: I came home from Thanksgiving day dinner only to have a Black screen with a cursor and I have tried almost all the repair options I could find on the net. My main problem is I have not task manager that will come up or when trying the safe mode option all I see is still the...
  3. Black screen with cursor help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen with cursor help: Hello! Today I had this issue when starting up my laptop. When I first opened it there was something like an update going on which I have never seen before,it was not in the windows theme it was in the black screen with the computer's brand logo(Asus in this case). I didn't...
  4. Please help guys

Please help guys: Ok so, my parents are divorced and i have online school. At my moms pc i have headgeog background and at my dads i never set background (i have default windows). And one day that headgeog from moms pc set on dads pc and i never download or set that picture like background. I...
  5. Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares

Please help Black Screen with cursor and flashing squares: Hey guys I could really use your help im kinda stressed out since imma streamer I can't open my laptop it keeps me on a black screen and you can also see some black squares i can see my cursor but thats it i can't even start up my computer anymore i been trying for two full...
  6. Help please guys

Help please guys: Hey everbody, i was studying and after finishing , i start to find a driver for my earphones, because they dont work in my PC even i putting in the correct plug, so when i installed, It was showing a blue screen a lot, restarting my PC, what should i do? (Sorry for my bad...
  7. Black Screen Cursor HELP

Black Screen Cursor HELP: So i have the black screen of death, ive tried safe mode i cant open task manager or cmd or anything... I know how it happened I wanted to run a exe but required a file to be in the c drive and since my c drive was full so i changed my c to d and my f to c using an...
  8. BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!

BLACK SCREEN PLEASE HELP!: Today i turned on my pc as usual, but i had some troubles...[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-please-help/7fcdc8a1-13a6-44d6-8bb7-1be326d1d706
  9. Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black Screen With Cursor PLEASE HELP: Okay so I'm panicking a bit here. Installed the 'Windows 10 Login Screen Changer' that I found on this forum, clicked 'change background' and bam...black screen. I turned the computer off and on again and still black screen with a Cursor. Ctrl Alt Del does nothing. My...
  10. PLEASE HELP! black screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PLEASE HELP! black screen: Hi, i have been getting a black screen even on safe mode, so basically cant do anything just, The only thing that i can do is run the troubleshoot. Im not sure why this happened, at the beginning i thought it was a problem with my gpu or some drivers, so i went in safe mode...