Windows 10: Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

Discus and support Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Basim Ali Valappil, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help.

:)

Basim Ali Valappil, Dec 4, 2023

2. print from greyscaleto colour

When you goto print a print dialogue box will open where you will be able to choose to print in either colour or black and white. If you press control+p this window will not open so you will need to open the print dialogue window by clicking on the "print"
    button sometimes listed in the "file" menu. Also your printer maybe out of colour ink so it might be worth checking the colour ink levels although an error will usually display in windows complaining about a lack of colour ink if trying to print in colour

wclifton968, Dec 4, 2023
  3. colour printing

Hi DaveM21

HP ENVY 5544 printer prints diagnostics in colour. (so printer seems ok). HP sent test page, it printed in black and white. Paint prints black and white so does Coral Paintshop Pro, though both show a colour image on screen. Could the BT Router be at fault
    ?.

TedCummins

edwardcummins, Dec 4, 2023
  4. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

colour printing

hp printer prints test page in colour. Coral Paint Shop Pro shows colour photo to print, but prints in black & white.

all appears normal in troubleshoot. Have run out of ideas.

edwardcummins, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

1. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an... - Similar Threads - Guys able print

2. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  3. My printer will only print in black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  4. My printer will only print in black and white

My printer will only print in black and white: Windows 10 Pro vs HP ENVY 4527I am faced with what seems like a trivial problem. It isn't. I am able to print fine in colour from other PCs on my network and test pages from the printer, ink cartridges are full, it is not my printer which is the issue.Whats been happening:I...
  5. Possible to display only black and white

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Possible to display only black and white: For Window 7 and 10, I would like to know on whether it is possible to display only black and white color or not, which remove all colors on screenDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  6. Possible to display only black and white

Possible to display only black and white: For Window 7 and 10, I would like to know on whether it is possible to display only black and white color or not, which remove all colors on screenDoes anyone have any suggestions?Thanks in advance...
  7. PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTER WILL ONLY PRINT IN BLACK & WHITE: My printer HP Envy 5544 will only print in black & white when connected wirelessly to my laptop Acer Aspire M. The printer will print colour in copy mode and will also print a colour test page. It will also print in colour from my wife's HP laptop via wireless connection....
  8. Display is black with coloured and white writing only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display is black with coloured and white writing only: Can someone please assist me I am an older person who pushed the wrong icon in settings and cannot get my laptop back to anything but black background Your assistance would be greatly appreciated...
  9. I am not able to print PDFs only.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am not able to print PDFs only.: I am not able to print PDFs only, it will only print first couple of pages then says printer error? There is nothing wrong with the printer. Any suggestions please....
  10. printer only prints in black and white

printer only prints in black and white: My printer keeps not printing and says "attention needed" I ran all of the trouble shooters and it says all is fine, but still doesn't always print and says attention needed. I fiddled with the settings and now the printer will only print in black and white. if I set the...