Windows 10: Guys! I need help with my headset.

Discus and support Guys! I need help with my headset. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So about 2 days ago I heard myself through my headset. Search on Google bla bla bla and found that I should go to: sound, record, my mic, listen and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DefaultDestino, May 30, 2020.

1. Guys! I need help with my headset.

So about 2 days ago I heard myself through my headset. Search on Google bla bla bla and found that I should go to: sound, record, my mic, listen and uncheck the box: listen to this device. Welp it was unchecked already. I stil hear myself. Please help! Also: if I turn off my microphone as input device is STILL hear myself. Guys! I need help with my headset. :( Guys! I need help with my headset. :( Guys! I need help with my headset. :(

submitted by /u/DefaultDestino
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DefaultDestino, May 30, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Guys! I need help with my headset. :p

cadaveca, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I appreciate it I was more looking to see if anyone knows something that can fit my bill in that budget. Trust me I know all about the $300 range and even considered audio technica m50x with a condenser mic *Stick Out Tongue Guys! I need help with my headset. :p

Solaris17, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Guys! I need help with my headset.

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

Guys! I need help with my headset.

1. Guys! I need help with my headset. - Similar Threads - Guys need help

2. I need help with my headset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with my headset: So I just got a monitor so I can hook my laptop up to it and when I plug my headset into the monitor I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me and when I plug my headset into my laptop I can talk to them and hear them but the sound is not in my headset. It just plays in my...
  3. I need help with my headset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with my headset: So I just got a monitor so I can hook my laptop up to it and when I plug my headset into the monitor I can hear my friends but they can’t hear me and when I plug my headset into my laptop I can talk to them and hear them but the sound is not in my headset. It just plays in my...
  4. I need help with my headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  6. I need help guys...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help guys...: Here's the thing...I got banned in valorant for plugging in my i pad while playing a game. So to unban it I changed hwid by looking at this video in yt. Please someone help me to roll back these changes I made. Btw, even after doing this valorant doesn't work. So it was all...
  7. Guys I need help with my source

Guys I need help with my source: I’m trying to connect my Xbox to display on my monitor through HDMI, I can’t find anything to help me, someone please help submitted by /u/Libimb3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8i230/guys_i_need_help_with_my_source/
  8. guys I need help with my windows

guys I need help with my windows: hi guys, I downloaded a second windows 10 operating systems on a hard drive. I had windows 10 on my main SSD. after I downloaded windows 10 on my new HDD and launched it, it went fine. my reason to download another windows 10 operating system is to use my full PC performance...
  9. guys I need help with my windows

guys I need help with my windows: hi guys, I downloaded a second windows 10 operating systems on a hard drive. I had windows 10 on my main SSD. after I downloaded windows 10 on my new HDD and launched it, it went fine. my reason to download another windows 10 operating system is to use my full PC performance...
  10. Guys I need help

Guys I need help: I'm in the insider preview program, but it really slows down my pc and I don't mind to be in the program anymore. How do I get rid of it? Does the insider means that your product key could expire? Please help! submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]...