Windows 10: guys I need help with my windows

Discus and support guys I need help with my windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; hi guys, I downloaded a second windows 10 operating systems on a hard drive. I had windows 10 on my main SSD. after I downloaded windows 10 on my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/deusMPkiller, Apr 1, 2020.

1. guys I need help with my windows

hi guys, I downloaded a second windows 10 operating systems on a hard drive. I had windows 10 on my main SSD. after I downloaded windows 10 on my new HDD and launched it, it went fine. my reason to download another windows 10 operating system is to use my full PC performance to some stuff as gaming and so. but now after rebooting my pc to boot my main SSD that had my main windows 10 operating system, I couldn't find it. I only found my new one. is there a way to fix it? because i had so many files that I need to school and other stuff. help me, thanks.

submitted by /u/deusMPkiller
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/deusMPkiller, Apr 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 1, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

guys I need help with my windows

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile guys I need help with my windows :)

Naki, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

guys I need help with my windows

1. guys I need help with my windows - Similar Threads - guys need help

2. Guys I really need help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys I really need help!: Bluetooth went missing after update. I just updated my Windows and now I cant connect or paired my devices. The Bluetooth settings is missing and I cant find it anywhere. The services is not helping at all even after multiple restart. I know that the drivers are up to date...
  3. Guys I really need help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Guys I really need help!: Bluetooth went missing after update. I just updated my Windows and now I cant connect or paired my devices. The Bluetooth settings is missing and I cant find it anywhere. The services is not helping at all even after multiple restart. I know that the drivers are up to date...
  4. I NEED help guys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED help guys: [ATTACH] i need help to this guys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-guys/24ded597-8e63-42e9-a8bb-f42a94ef12fc
  5. I need help guys...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help guys...: Here's the thing...I got banned in valorant for plugging in my i pad while playing a game. So to unban it I changed hwid by looking at this video in yt. Please someone help me to roll back these changes I made. Btw, even after doing this valorant doesn't work. So it was all...
  6. Guys I need help with my source

Guys I need help with my source: I’m trying to connect my Xbox to display on my monitor through HDMI, I can’t find anything to help me, someone please help submitted by /u/Libimb3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j8i230/guys_i_need_help_with_my_source/
  7. Guys i need help please

Guys i need help please: I have HP laptop and it was working just fine then I updated the Nvidia graphic card then the laptop restarted, after that i logged in and it all black screen with cursor I watched alot of YouTube videos and nothing worked and tried to restore the system by removing the...
  8. Guys! I need help with my headset.

Guys! I need help with my headset.: So about 2 days ago I heard myself through my headset. Search on Google bla bla bla and found that I should go to: sound, record, my mic, listen and uncheck the box: listen to this device. Welp it was unchecked already. I stil hear myself. Please help! Also: if I turn off my...
  9. guys I need help with my windows

guys I need help with my windows: hi guys, I downloaded a second windows 10 operating systems on a hard drive. I had windows 10 on my main SSD. after I downloaded windows 10 on my new HDD and launched it, it went fine. my reason to download another windows 10 operating system is to use my full PC performance...
  10. Guys I need help

Guys I need help: I'm in the insider preview program, but it really slows down my pc and I don't mind to be in the program anymore. How do I get rid of it? Does the insider means that your product key could expire? Please help! submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]...