Windows 10: Guys im having mic issues

Discus and support Guys im having mic issues in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I'm playing with my father on Minecraft Java, and we're talking through Xbox Party Chat because the PCs are in different parts of the house. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Vortex5000, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Guys im having mic issues

So I'm playing with my father on Minecraft Java, and we're talking through Xbox Party Chat because the PCs are in different parts of the house. My Razer mic that works for everything else is being extremely choppy and he can only hear me 1/10. Help?

submitted by /u/Vortex5000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Vortex5000, Feb 20, 2021
  2. fireberd Win User

USB Mic Problems.

The next step is what I suggested originally. Try it in a friend's PC or take it to Best Buy and ask them to try it one of their PC's. Have to confirm the mic is working OK.

fireberd, Feb 20, 2021
  3. ASRockIQ Win User
    Issues with Mic? a MB issue? OS issue?

shed some light here. i plugged my Mic. to front panel and the volume is louder but the issue with the Detection at first is still happening. i have to hit the *Detect Audio Devices button in order to get a better connection or whatever. i'll try what you suggested.

ASRockIQ, Feb 20, 2021
  4. jooi312 Win User

Guys im having mic issues

USB Mic Problems.

im having the same problem as well, gone through all the steps listed but still no luck unfortunately.
    If anyone finds a solution please post it up Guys im having mic issues :)

jooi312, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Guys im having mic issues

1. Guys im having mic issues - Similar Threads - Guys having mic

2. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  3. im having issues games crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having issues games crashing: hello im having a issue with every game i run on my pc it crashes my gpu drivers are up to date same with my bios i have cleaned installed windows etc etc and its just not fixing the issue i have done sfc /scannow with the command promot and checked disk drivers and im not...
  4. im having a issue with my documents folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a issue with my documents folder: im trying to restore to default through properties but the location tab is not there. i ran a command prompt and found this 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Application Data [C:\Users\Chase\AppData\Roaming] 11/04/2023 09:21 AM <JUNCTION> Cookies...
  5. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  6. Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hi, Im having issue with EWS conncetivity.: My company is using Blackberry UEM.We're testing connectivity between Blackberry BEMS and Microsoft Exchange right now.BEMS is a mobile notification system.We keep getting the error "no autodiscovery point found" while testing.We contacted BlackBerry support, but they are...
  7. Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im Having An Issue With Minecraft Authentication Servers: I am on windows 10 and whenever I go to join any server it says failed to login the Minecraft authentication servers are down. I have waited about 2-ish weeks, I have checked my wifi i use Ethernet if that affects anything, I have done mostly everything on the internet that I...
  8. hi im having this issue with a program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    hi im having this issue with a program: i asked some people out there and they said that maybe the dll is blocked but it does not seem like is blocked See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text **************...
  9. Im having Bluetooth issues.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Im having Bluetooth issues.: I bought an Asus PCE-AC58BT wireless adapter. I installed drivers for the device, and my WiFi works perfectly as it should but Im not getting anything for Bluetooth. No icon, no on and off, nothing is found in troubleshoot. Im at a loss as to why I cannot get my BT to work. I...
  10. Im having issues with resetting my PC.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Im having issues with resetting my PC.: I am having an issue with my. I go to settings and reset my PC. The reset goes through with its preparations to reset then it proceeds to a blank screen. Nothing at this point happens....