Windows 10: guys my computer is black i dont know what happend help please

Discus and support guys my computer is black i dont know what happend help please in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/notAreal_boi [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/notAreal_boi, Nov 5, 2020.

1. guys my computer is black i dont know what happend help please

/u/notAreal_boi, Nov 5, 2020
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Nov 5, 2020
  3. qubit Win User
    i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 5, 2020
  4. guys my computer is black i dont know what happend help please

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

guys my computer is black i dont know what happend help please

1. guys my computer is black i dont know what happend help please - Similar Threads - guys computer black

2. guys do you even know what is this on my computer

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys do you even know what is this on my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hahaha23213 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/v5zyd7/guys_do_you_even_know_what_is_this_on_my_computer/
  3. I dont know what happend

I dont know what happend: I let my HP laptop install an update while it was installing I noticed that it stayed at 54% suddenly the laptop restarted and is now showing this https://i.imgur.com/EBkU6EV.jpg Can anyone help me? submitted by /u/Taurenz [link] [comments]...
  4. help. i dont know what i did

help. i dont know what i did: [ATTACH] i was playing a game and this UI popped up. i dont know what i did and i dont know how to get rid of it. i asked the previos owner and they said theyve never seen it...
  5. I need help on my pc guys please i still have online classess i dont know what to do

I need help on my pc guys please i still have online classess i dont know what to do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rakerzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jrbp47/i_need_help_on_my_pc_guys_please_i_still_have/
  6. I need help on my computer guys i still have online classess i dont know whats wrong when...

I need help on my computer guys i still have online classess i dont know whats wrong when...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rakerzzz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jqwt6d/i_need_help_on_my_computer_guys_i_still_have/
  7. PLease Help im not an experienced computer guy , but i know there is big problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PLease Help im not an experienced computer guy , but i know there is big problem: IM kep being asked to update my windows 10 to latest whatever .. i generaly go ahead after reading few little headlines , so whent ahead and did this big update .. once it finished and rebooted the system looked at the new install and said need to reverse all the updating...
  8. Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!

in Windows 10 Support
    Guys help please! Black screen with cursor!: First of all, sorry if I'm writing this in the wrong thread. NOTE: i am using a samsung laptop. I was using Windows 10 for quite some time now but recently it started showing that my disk is at 100. Okay. I started a disk checkup and it got stuck at 12%. I restarted my...
  9. I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help

in Windows 10 Support
    I dont even know how or what happened to my PC please help: Hello, so I dont even know where to start. This morning I got on to my PC because it's my day off, and for a while now the new "Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1607 for x64-based Systems (KB3213986)" update hasn't been auto-updating and failing. There was also an...
  10. Help dont know what happened

in Windows 10 Support
    Help dont know what happened: sunday evening while using my laptop which runs Windows 10 with no problems started to do automatic upgrades and was configuring and had the message displayed DO NOT SHUT OFF COMPUTER and was installing when I accidentally shut off my next book tablet also running win 10 and...