Windows 10: Guys Pleas Help!

Discus and support Guys Pleas Help! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles! The thing is,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Krsok, Jan 5, 2021.

1. /u/Krsok Win User

Guys Pleas Help!

So earlier today everything worked fine, i turned off my PC for maybe and hour and now i can't log in to any of my Microsoft profiles!

The thing is, both my profiles work when i log in through the browser, but when i try to log in for example to Microsoft store app (Windows 10) it shows the emails of both my accounts and when i try to put in my password it just kind of loads and then goes right back to the bar where i have to type my password (doesn't say incorrect bassword anywhere, just kind of loads for a sec and then refreshes), same thing goes for XBox Live. tried changing the passwords 2 times but it still doesn't work. This also happens everywhere where it's an app installed on my pc, but works fine from browsers. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

PS:i'm not very tech savy, so sorry for any incorrect terms

submitted by /u/Krsok
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Krsok, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Guys Pleas Help!

1. Guys Pleas Help! - Similar Threads - Guys Pleas Help

2. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  3. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pleas help me: So every time when I start my PC I get an error message:Windows Script HostScript: C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Startup\essential.vbsLine: 3Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specifiedCode: 80070002Source: nullPC works fine but when i...
  4. Pleas help me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. guys help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    guys help: for some reason one day i suddenly couldn't open photosit said invalid directory then i repaired the appthen it said it couldn't find the picturethen i switched the default app to photoshop and it said it couldn't openpls help...
  6. Guys help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Guys help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SAGADAGA474 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ik2wdy/guys_help/
  7. Guys Help!!!

Guys Help!!!: Guys I recently noticed my pc was so slow so I opened task manager and I saw a process called Desktop window manager that is taking 2.5 gigs of ram pls help , I checked my antivirus but there is no virus or anything I have checked bitdefender and malwarebytes Both didn’t...
  8. Help guys

Help guys: Guys help i have been facing an issue on my laptop which is windows 10 Dont know English much but i can explain So my laptop is Hp windows 10 and its about 1 year old I was facing issue of automatically deleting files just by clicking over files or softwares or folders and...
  9. NEED HELP PLEAS!!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    NEED HELP PLEAS!!!: EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER IS TO BIG AND I CANT SEE ALL THE APPS ON MY COMPUTER HOW DO I CHANGE THE FONT SIZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-pleas/9bb1bbaf-96d4-42d5-bd11-6913f3ba8216
  10. Pleas Help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pleas Help: Hi, I'm really worried. Someone has emailed me, saying they have a recording of me from my laptops face camera, they know what movie I was watching and are supposedly in possession of my personal files due to visiting one of their sites. Please help as they threatening me and...