Windows 10: Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

Discus and support Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I was not able to access drive d: or all my files and it seems my drive is shared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Robert Estrella, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

I was not able to access drive d: or all my files and it seems my drive is shared

:)

Robert Estrella, Mar 30, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Tim P. Win User
    HTC Windows 7 encountered problems installing device software, dependancy service group failed to start??

Hello moojfish,

Thank you for posting.

You mentioned doing some troubleshooting steps to resolve the error: Windows encountered a problem installing the device software for your device.

But I am unclear as the troubleshooting steps that you have tried. To get a better idea of what you have done or any document(s) that you have gone through can you please list the troubleshooting you completed. This will help us in providing you new
    suggestions rather than having you repeat unsuccessful steps.

Thank you in advance for your response.

Kind Regards,

Tim P., Mar 30, 2023
  4. dalchina Win User

Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

1. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter - Similar Threads - Guys please help

2. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  3. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  4. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter: I was not able to access drive d: or all my files and it seems my drive is shared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-please-help-me-with-this-rare-problem/11960eb6-77a8-45ed-9484-53abd92df306
  5. Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Guys please help me with this rare problem encounter: I was not able to access drive d: or all my files and it seems my drive is shared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/guys-please-help-me-with-this-rare-problem/11960eb6-77a8-45ed-9484-53abd92df306
  6. Hello guys can some please help me fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello guys can some please help me fix this: Hello guys i recently discovered there was no personalizatin on my registry key and its missing can somoone please teach me how to bring it back =...
  7. Please guys fast help me whats happening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please guys fast help me whats happening?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kt1spt/please_guys_fast_help_me_whats_happening/
  8. Please help guys

Please help guys: Ok so, my parents are divorced and i have online school. At my moms pc i have headgeog background and at my dads i never set background (i have default windows). And one day that headgeog from moms pc set on dads pc and i never download or set that picture like background. I...
  9. please help me guys

please help me guys: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/AnisSV [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jnaxpo/please_help_me_guys/
  10. Help please guys

Help please guys: Hey everbody, i was studying and after finishing , i start to find a driver for my earphones, because they dont work in my PC even i putting in the correct plug, so when i installed, It was showing a blue screen a lot, restarting my PC, what should i do? (Sorry for my bad...