Windows 10: Guys see this thing in regedit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor?

Discus and support Guys see this thing in regedit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Cuz my cmd is crashing submitted by /u/NameGamePH [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NameGamePH, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Guys see this thing in regedit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor?

/u/NameGamePH, Jan 18, 2021
  2. Cartino22 Win User

Accidentally deleted Command Processor folder in Registry Editor

In an attempt to follow a fix for an issue I was having with the command prompt, I accidentally deleted the Command Processor folder in registry editor. The command prompt still works, but
    I've lost the autocomplete function. How do I restore this folder?

It was located:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor

Cartino22, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Polarman Win User
    Microsoft RTM of Service Pack 2 for Windows Vista and Windows Server 2008 Announced

How to check for build version.

Open regedit:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\

Look for: BuildLabEx

Polarman, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Curious Win User

Guys see this thing in regedit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor?

Absent HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows

Windows 10 Home, installed as a free update over Windows 7.

When I open the registry,
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search
    is not present.

All that exists is
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\COMMS\
    and
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\DM\

What do I need to do to regain
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search ?

Curious, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Guys see this thing in regedit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor?

1. Guys see this thing in regedit in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Command Processor? - Similar Threads - Guys thing regedit

2. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Big problem after changing some things in regedit: I have one big problem. 2 days ago I installed corel draw x3on my windows 10 laptop, the installation of corel draw x3 caused that the windows start button does not work, I tried to find a solution to this problem on the Internet, I followed the instructions from this clip:...
  3. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Big problem after changing some things in regedit: I have one big problem. 2 days ago I installed corel draw x3on my windows 10 laptop, the installation of corel draw x3 caused that the windows start button does not work, I tried to find a solution to this problem on the Internet, I followed the instructions from this clip:...
  4. Big problem after changing some things in regedit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regedit: Registry key cannot be opened. An error is preventing this key from being opened. Details: The system cannot find the file specified. Also i cant open it, delete it, give permissions, do anything to it....
  6. I Screwed Up Mt Processor Name in Regedit!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Screwed Up Mt Processor Name in Regedit!: So, I have an i5-4590. A little I, for no good reason renamed my processor to "Intel(R) CoreTM i7-8700 CPU @". Eventually I changed it back. Except now it says ""Intel(R) CoreTM i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30Ghz 3.30". So is there a way to reset the processor name string? Or will I have...
  7. Regedit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Regedit: Umm.... I don't really know how to start this my computer is behaving weirdly screenshots are not getting saved and i know the problem it's the regedit i have been modifying it bit too much lately so is there any way I can restore the registry to deafult without having to...
  8. How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I remove these things from the lock screen with regedit: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/puffpants [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f541pv/how_do_i_remove_these_things_from_the_lock_screen/
  9. regedit

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    regedit: Hello. Lately, when I boot up my Windows 10 computer, I have noticed that the regedit popup keeps appearing, no matter how many times I press no. When I press yes, the regedit disables my task manager and I have to manually activate it again. Not only this but when I try...
  10. Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana search bar not finding things such as regedit: My cortana bar seems to be missing some important stuff when I search. Regedit is completely absent when doing search for one. Any ideas why? 23563