Windows 10: Guys so I got this error and I tried fixing it but my laptop is slow now

Discus and support Guys so I got this error and I tried fixing it but my laptop is slow now in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/12sweetdesserts [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/12sweetdesserts, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Guys so I got this error and I tried fixing it but my laptop is slow now

/u/12sweetdesserts, Oct 11, 2020

2. Lenovo laptop suddenly slow

I have a new Lenovo E580 laptop (bought January 2019) which suddenly started to run very slow. I have especially noticed it with build times in Visual Studio and loading times for a local website in IIS.

I have tried to reinstall Windows 10 Pro by formatting the entire computer but it’s still slow.

Laptop spec:

• Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
    • CPU: i7-8550U 2.00GHz
    • 16 GB RAM
    • 512 SSD

Software where I really notice the slowness:

• Visual Studio Community 2019 Version 16.3.9
    • IIS to Windows 10

I have tried to setup an older laptop with the same software installed as the new laptop, to compare the loading times. The old laptop has a very similar spec. (i7-4700MQ 2.40GHz, 16GB RAM, 256 SSD). The load time for a local website on the new laptop is 78 seconds where on the old is 30 seconds. On the new laptop it used to be around 30 seconds as well.

It’s not just Visual Studio and IIS that is slow it’s the entire laptop. I thought it would be fixed by reinstalling Windows but there were no improvements. I suspect it’s a hardware issue, but I don’t get any errors, and everything looks fine.

Does anyone have suggestions to what I can try to pinpoint this issue or is it better to contact Lenovo support, as the new laptop is still under warranty?

Høgsdal, Oct 11, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Oct 11, 2020
  4. SIMPLE85 Win User

Guys so I got this error and I tried fixing it but my laptop is slow now

I fixed it guys

Step 1. Charge laptop to full

Step 2. Unplug all usb ports "printer, mouse, speakers........their should be 0 usb ports used". Also unplug power cord!!

Step 3. Blow all fans/vents dust free best as u can.

Step 4. Install Windows 10 as normally.

Step 5. Your laptop will shut off again.

Step 6. When laptop is shut off remove battery and press power key down for 15 seconds.

Step 7. Replace battery.

Step 8. Reinstall power cord as well. Power back on laptop (don't press anything).

Step 9. You should see a flash saying trying to reinstall where Windows left off.

Step 10. Enjoy!!! Also if this works I just ask you jam my song and subscribe to my YouTube if u feel the need to after!!! ().

SIMPLE85, Oct 11, 2020
Thema:

Guys so I got this error and I tried fixing it but my laptop is slow now

1. Guys so I got this error and I tried fixing it but my laptop is slow now - Similar Threads - Guys got error

2. This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?: I just bought a new laptop and after setting it up I noticed that it's so slow. This is a brandnew computer. Please fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-crazy-i-just-got-a-new-laptop-and-it-is-so/f2b12b25-d5cf-44d3-9718-0035fe6d11af
  3. This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This is crazy! I just got a new laptop and it is so slow! What's going on?: I just bought a new laptop and after setting it up I noticed that it's so slow. This is a brandnew computer. Please fix this! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-is-crazy-i-just-got-a-new-laptop-and-it-is-so/f2b12b25-d5cf-44d3-9718-0035fe6d11af
  4. Let's put it this way I didn't mean to but it's already there so now I got to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Let's put it this way I didn't mean to but it's already there so now I got to fix it: How do I move files because I've already done it and it seems like somebody else could see that I was I guess communicating with so I need to put things away like clean your room or something...
  5. Let's put it this way I didn't mean to but it's already there so now I got to fix it

Let's put it this way I didn't mean to but it's already there so now I got to fix it: How do I move files because I've already done it and it seems like somebody else could see that I was I guess communicating with so I need to put things away like clean your room or something...
  6. My laptop is so slow and I just purchased it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is so slow and I just purchased it: I havé a ASUS Vivobook go flip 14 I just purchased it 2 weeks ago. It tells my app not responding for everything I open up to simply start up and let me log in it takes 3 minutes. To load up an app it takes 5 just to get myself prepared for university work it takes 30 mins to...
  7. My laptop is so slow and I just purchased it

My laptop is so slow and I just purchased it: I havé a ASUS Vivobook go flip 14 I just purchased it 2 weeks ago. It tells my app not responding for everything I open up to simply start up and let me log in it takes 3 minutes. To load up an app it takes 5 just to get myself prepared for university work it takes 30 mins to...
  8. My laptop is so slow and I just purchased it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. i got this buddy guy

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i got this buddy guy: my best friend on the internet is this a malware everytime i install a app i ask on microsoft come check he out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izvZPZNBFO4 and download him at:https://bonzi.link/...
  10. Why is my laptop so slow now?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my laptop so slow now?: My laptop isn't the greatest but it's always worked fine but recently it got turned off in the middle of an update and I was forced to factory reset the laptop but now it's running really slow. Apps stop responding when I try to close them, and they take forever to open. I...