Windows 10: guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware

Discus and support guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] whyy???? submitted by /u/usernamebeingtaken [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/usernamebeingtaken, Mar 5, 2021.

1. guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware

/u/usernamebeingtaken, Mar 5, 2021
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware :p

cadaveca, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Office And Light Gaming Build

There's nothing wrong with the build, but I have some suggestions to, IMHO, make it better:
    • You list a 550 watt PSU, but you have a 51 watt CPU and a GPU that pulls 120 watts at the max. In other words, your system will pull under 200 watts at maximum load, which it sounds like will be rarely. PSU's are most efficient between 50-80%, and even at max load, this system won't reach 50%. Suggest a PSU 400 watts or less, like the Seasonic G-360.
    • RAM's really cheap. Suggest getting 16 GB instead.

thebluebumblebee, Mar 5, 2021
  4. guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware

PC Build Steps

all parts should be here by friday...any last advice? I will follow the step lists we created guys...

anandsap123, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware

1. guys something wrong... idk why but have it in latest build softaware - Similar Threads - guys something wrong

2. Internet problems or files or something. idk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet problems or files or something. idk: i cant forget internet thingies and when i right click on them it auto connects them. and when i check the dont connect automatically it switches them back on, all virus scans come back clean and every game keeps crashing and saying no internet and disconnected. internet on...
  3. Internet problems or files or something. idk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet problems or files or something. idk: i cant forget internet thingies and when i right click on them it auto connects them. and when i check the dont connect automatically it switches them back on, all virus scans come back clean and every game keeps crashing and saying no internet and disconnected. internet on...
  4. Idk if something is wrong with my keyboard?? Can't type any numbers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk if something is wrong with my keyboard?? Can't type any numbers...: When I try to log in, it says I've entered an invalid password too many times and to enter A1B2C3. Which I was able to like 2 times, but after turning off and back on to use again, it still said the same message which I never typed in incorrect password to begin with, but now...
  5. Idk if something is wrong with my keyboard?? Can't type any numbers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Idk if something is wrong with my keyboard?? Can't type any numbers...: When I try to log in, it says I've entered an invalid password too many times and to enter A1B2C3. Which I was able to like 2 times, but after turning off and back on to use again, it still said the same message which I never typed in incorrect password to begin with, but now...
  6. Idk if something is wrong with my keyboard?? Can't type any numbers...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Something is bugged and idk what it is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something is bugged and idk what it is: I've tried everything i could think of, even completely restoring my pc. It also randomly alternates between not being able to click on literally anything and being able to click on something, but even when its able to click on something, its still kinda buggy....
  8. guys something wierd happened.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    guys something wierd happened.: i was just chilling in twitter and when i wanted to click something it opened a new tab regardless of me just clicking with right click.| Also every key was a shortcut, refresh the page (R), open dowloads (d). I needed to restart the PC. ANyone knows what happened? submitted...
  9. There is something really wrong with the latest update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is something really wrong with the latest update: My computer has tried to update to the latest update about 5 times already, and each time, my computer will not turn on past the initial computer logo until on second or third turn on the computer undoes the changes made (the update). Please fix this issue....
  10. Windows freezing or something idk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing or something idk: Hi all I have this strange problem on windows 10 that sometimes my computer freezes but I can still interact with any open programs. I can't open the start menu or cortana, I can't open any programs, trying to run any program doesn't work, I can't open task manager or...