Windows 10: GW2 Client + PC Freeze

Discus and support GW2 Client + PC Freeze in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Could anyone help me with this issue? I will be updating the post as I try more fixes + find out more information about this problem.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by aquallis, Nov 29, 2015.

1. aquallis Win User

GW2 Client + PC Freeze

Could anyone help me with this issue? I will be updating the post as I try more fixes + find out more information about this problem.

https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...st#post5806108

The additional info section may be more relevant to those who aren't familiar with the game.

:)

aquallis, Nov 29, 2015

2. NT Kernal & System High Memory Use

The only process using much of anything is gw2.exe (the game executable) were you experiencing the problem when the trace was running and what exactly is the problem (I am unsure). The CPU is idle More than 75% of the time and add the 19% GW2 is using that
    is about all that is running

BTW 30,000K=30Mb which is nothing.

GW2 Client + PC Freeze [​IMG]

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Nov 29, 2015
  3. Shdw_ Win User
    need to change Fx keyboard key

gw2 i tryied to change it in game but it didn't change cuz when i click F1-F12 the FN mods work without clicking on FN

Shdw_, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

GW2 Client + PC Freeze

1. GW2 Client + PC Freeze - Similar Threads - GW2 Client Freeze

2. VMWare Horizon Client freezing or stuck at connecting [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    VMWare Horizon Client freezing or stuck at connecting [Fix]: [IMG]When trying to connect to a VDI using VMWare Horizon Client, we have noticed that the app sometimes freezes, after or before authentication and is stuck at the connecting stage. In this post, we will talk about this issue and see what you can do if the VMWare Horizon...
  3. Pc Freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Freezing: Sometimes when I try to launch a game, especially Rust, the game freezes and I am unable to exit the game or launch any apps that weren’t open already. I can’t shut down the pc from windows, and the only way to shut down is to turn off and on the psu. This rarely happens to...
  4. Freezing pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Freezing pc: I dont know i was using windows 10 from 3 yrs on same pc and playing a lot game i was on 1808 or 1809 windows 10 version when i play game it runs smooth windows is also not much laggy then i started facing internet speed issue i have 150 mbps internet and it gives only 30-40...
  5. pc freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc freezing: whenever I'm playing a game and I switch to a different app or alt tab to something like chrome or Spotify my pc freezes and messes with the audio like my song will repeat the same lyrics a couple times, is this a common problem or is my pc fucked? submitted by...
  6. PC freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC freezes: I've only noticed this issue within the last month, although I'm not certain how long it's been affecting my devices. I keep getting random 2-10 second freezes every 2-5 minutes and I can't figure out why. These are the things I've looked out for and tried fixing: WiFi -...
  7. Pc freezing

Pc freezing: Been having this problem for a couple of weeks now where my freezes, sometimes with blue screen but most times none. Tried severl things including sfc and dism scans in admin command promt. After a while I reinstalled windows via internal restore windows tool. Worked for a...
  8. PC freeze

PC freeze: Hi Microsoft, I just opened my pc then it was on desktop but it kept on loading like what you see in the cursor loading Icon. Then I reset my pc, opened event viewer and found this entry: Event Log Entry: System, volmgr, event ID. 46. How to fix this? Please help...
  9. Freezing and half freezing pc

Freezing and half freezing pc: Hello i bought a new computer a few months ago and it has worked perfectly fine untill i downloaded a driver updater. After i downloaded a driver through it, it has been freezing for a few seconds while the sound still continues, it has been freezing partially while the sound...
  10. Anti-virus freezes email clients

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Anti-virus freezes email clients: I recently posted a question about my email clients not making connections. (Windows Live Mail and others). Email connection question Solved - Windows 10 Forums After a long chat with a Microsoft agent the problem was solved and I happily marked the post Solved. So today...