Windows 10: GWFL Marketplace still showing as down

Discus and support GWFL Marketplace still showing as down in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried unsuccessfully for the better part of a year to download some of my paid games and DLC from the GFWL Client and all I ever get is error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DarthRandalNC, Apr 18, 2019.

1. GWFL Marketplace still showing as down

I have tried unsuccessfully for the better part of a year to download some of my paid games and DLC from the GFWL Client and all I ever get is error code 80070057. I've also read loads of other forums posts and found many folks in the same boat. I can't even look at my license keys for what I do have installed.

I'd just like a straight as to whether or not the download servers are still online. I mean, a real status update, not some handoff answer like "We're currently looking into the issue." I'd like to be able to reformat my PC, but at this point it basically means forfeiting everything I downloaded in the past. Thanks for your time.

:)

DarthRandalNC, Apr 18, 2019

2. Suggestions for indie games for Xbox live marketplace

Hey guys! Im not sure if any of you remember, i havnt been on these forums forever. If this sparks your mind at all, i was the developer of that quake style FPS Engine.

My FPS Engine Thread!

Well, im back with more and more experience and wow have my skills gotten much better. Now, the reason why i am posting this is because im asking my fellow TPU users what kind of games do they want to see on the Xbox live indie game marketplace? Now that im done learning everything i can about programming and game dev, its time for me to take it to the next level and create a game. I've been doing 2d and 3d programming now for about 3 years. So do you guys have any ideas? Any genre suggestions?

My Ideas:

• Sandbox game(Like garrysmod, multiplayer)

• Zombie game(Nazi zombie kinda thing, multiplayer)

• Fort defense(1st person multiplayer fort defense)

• Space exploration and build game(Build ships flys to space, fight, mine, etc)
    Hope you guys can give me some suggestions... and thanks!

binsky3333, Apr 18, 2019
  3. D_o_S Win User
    NVIDIA Launches The SLI Marketplace

SANTA CLARA, CA —NOVEMBER 21, 2006—NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA) today announced a revolutionary new shopping experience for gamers—the NVIDIA® SLI ™ Marketplace. Located at www.slizone.com/marketplace, the NVIDIA SLI Marketplace will allow consumers in the United States to:
    • Buy SLI-certified products, such as motherboards, graphics cards, power supplies, system memory, computer cases, and complete systems
    • Sell SLI-components, via online eBay item listings
    • Build your own SLI desktop PC from the ground up or upgrade your current system to an SLI-powered PC
    By consolidating more than 50 different destinations, including system builder sites, e-tail sites and eBay item listings, the NVIDIA SLI Marketplace is the premiere destination in the U.S. for every PC gamers' hardware needs.

"We are very excited about the SLI Marketplace," said Doug Marrs, marketing vice president at Buy.com. "Step by step, it walks do-it-yourself customers through the process of building a state-of-the-art gaming PC, ensuring that all of the components are compatible. Even customers not previously familiar with SLI technology can now make intelligent purchases from our wide range of PC component offerings. We have even partnered with NVIDIA to offer SLI-compatible bundles for customers who want a convenient one-click solution."

Located on NVIDIA's SLIZone, a thriving community web site dedicated to SLI technology, the SLI Marketplace makes it easy for customers to search for and find a second compatible graphics card from the leading online computer stores even years after the original PC purchase. The SLI Marketplace features an analyzer that can inform users which graphics card they need, and then provide options for users to immediately purchase new or lower-priced second-hand cards.

Budget-conscious gamers can use the SLI Marketplace to buy or build SLI-Ready PCs starting at $499. "Every gaming PC should have SLI technology; having the ability to add a second graphics card in the future is the most cost-effective upgrade you can make to extend the life of your PC," said Eric Cheung, vice president at Cyberpower Inc. "Our customers get the performance they need for today's games and the flexibility to upgrade to a second graphics card if they need more performance in the future."

NVIDIA participation in the eBay Developers Program enables customers to sell SLI-Ready components to eBay users. "Now you can sell your old components and find the right hardware to upgrade your SLI PC—simply, quickly, and in one place," said Ujesh Desai, general manager, desktop GPUs at NVIDIA. "We've taken the guesswork and the legwork out of buying, selling, and configuring SLI-certified components."

Source: NVIDIA

D_o_S, Apr 18, 2019
  4. GWFL Marketplace still showing as down

Marketplace for Mobile and MyPhone

Yeah, something is hosed. I've had My Phone installed via the Marketplace for a while. It's version 1.5 as reported from inside "My Phone". A "My Phone" version 1.6 started showing in the marketplace last week. It shows as an entirely new app ("Install"
    button versus "Upgrade"). Inside "My Applications" there are no Updates showing, even though "My Phone" is in my list of installed apps. Can MS clarify what the steps are to upgrade to 1.6?

-J

Jeff Dafoe, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

GWFL Marketplace still showing as down

1. GWFL Marketplace still showing as down - Similar Threads - GWFL Marketplace still

2. Bought a pc on marketplace.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a pc on marketplace.: Used for 5 months. Just formattted drive before installing new windows 10 and forgot about key. Anyway I can recover? Was it connected to my one drive by me logging in there on this pc?...
  3. Bought a pc on marketplace.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought a pc on marketplace.: Used for 5 months. Just formattted drive before installing new windows 10 and forgot about key. Anyway I can recover? Was it connected to my one drive by me logging in there on this pc?...
  4. Bought a pc on marketplace.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Unable to connect to Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to connect to Minecraft Marketplace: Yesterday I purchased Minecraft so I could check out the RTX beta, so I'm currently running beta 1.16.20.50 Windows 10 UWP Build. So far I've been unable to access the Marketplace from within the game, which I understand is where I need to go to get some RTX packs. It keeps...
  6. Minecraft marketplace?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft marketplace?: is there any chance of winning minecoins? Minecraft marketplace?
  7. My minecraft marketplace

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My minecraft marketplace: When i try to buy items from the marketplace for minecraft it says that im not connected and check my internet which is working fine. I hope someone can help me im pretty frustrated....
  8. Facebook marketplace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook marketplace: Hello. Im unsure if this is the proper forum for my question, but here goes. When using facebook marketplace I am unable to view pics of items listed. I When I try to view a pic, I only get the details and location map, but no pictures. Ive contacted facebook multiple...
  9. Minecraft Marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Marketplace: So, where is the best place to look for help, if no one here can? I can view and purchase from the main screen just fine, however, I can't use the categories. I am running windows 10 insider slow ring and the beta version of MC. This has been going on for the past few...
  10. Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my 1000 coins aren't showing up in the minecraft marketplace: Hi, so recently I bought the Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection, and I checked my purchases, the 1000 coin purchase was definitely there. I tried resetting the app but that wouldn't work. What else can I do to try to get the minecoins I bought?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. GWFL

2. microsoft gwfl marketplace