Windows 10: gWin 10 update. "something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later"

Discus and support gWin 10 update. "something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, Since few days I cannot use Windows update anymore. Win 10 x64... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Emile De MesmaekerME, Nov 26, 2020.

1. gWin 10 update. "something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later"

Hello,

Since few days I cannot use Windows update anymore.

Win 10 x64

:)

Emile De MesmaekerME, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Ug Ker Win User

Windows 10 Update (Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later)

Everytime i enter windows update i cant see nothing in Windows Update tab, only "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later" .

3 days have went by of me trying to fix this, but nothing is working...

The troubleshoot shows nothing wrong...

Tried to reset the pc but i got an error (something went wrong)...

When i try to scan the disk it always gives me an error

Did sfc /scandisk in safe mode there was no problem

Ug Ker, Nov 26, 2020
  3. AndyLynn2 Win User
    Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". Any help please.

Anytime I open my settings to update my windows, it will be showing me "something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later". Any help please.

AndyLynn2, Nov 26, 2020
  4. AndyLynn2 Win User

gWin 10 update. "something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later"

AndyLynn2, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

gWin 10 update. "something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later"

1. gWin 10 update. "something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later" - Similar Threads - gWin update something

2. "Something went Wrong. Try to reopen Settings later" in Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Something went Wrong. Try to reopen Settings later" in Windows 10 Update: Whenever I open Windows Update settings, I get this error. I didn't make any changes to my system. I believe it happened after it downloaded a windows update a few days ago. Though I have noticed that it's still downloading virus definition updates. Things I have tried:...
  3. Windows update : Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later

Windows update : Something went wrong. Try to reopen Settings later: I have a computer version 20H2 19042.928. The antivus is windows defender.When I try to open windows update I get the message "a problem has occurred. Try to reopen settings later". So at the moment the only solution I have to get the montly updates is to download them...
  4. Something went wrong,try to reopen settings later.

Something went wrong,try to reopen settings later.: When I open windows update it says "try to reopen settings later". I have tried "sfc command" but DISM command is not working,I don't know the reason. [ATTACH] PLEASE HELP...
  5. something went wrong try to reopen settings later

something went wrong try to reopen settings later: i am trying to update to my window 10 its error show that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-went-wrong-try-to-reopen-settings-later/f8cd58c3-b86d-47da-ad5b-fe5ec6c9c46b
  6. Fix Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later error on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later error on Windows 10: [ATTACH]If when you try to access the Windows Update page via the Settings app […] This article Fix Something went wrong, Try to reopen Settings later error on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. windows 10 update shows something went wrong try reopening settings later

windows 10 update shows something went wrong try reopening settings later: did a complete new install..keet my files and setting...still get the same message when i open update...i have a fresh copy of a windows 10 ISO on a storage drive..is there a way in CMD to fix update off the ISO?...
  8. WINDOWS UPDATE "SOMETHING WENT WRONG TRY TO REOPEN SETTINGS LATER

WINDOWS UPDATE "SOMETHING WENT WRONG TRY TO REOPEN SETTINGS LATER: i was using my laptop like normal then i went to check for update like i always do and saw this btw i have windows 10 education[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-something-went-wrong-try-to-reopen/4e1997a8-a957-46bb-8178-aac5f0bdf611
  9. Windows 10 Update => "Something went wrong. Please, try to reopen settings later"

Windows 10 Update => "Something went wrong. Please, try to reopen settings later": Please. Help me to fix this. I can't find any answer that resolve this problem. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-something-went-wrong-please-try/40f68e75-c6be-4619-a0c6-0a043917588f
  10. Windows 10 Update Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later

Windows 10 Update Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later: Everytime i enter windows update i cant see nothing in Windows Update tab, only "Something went wrong. Try to reopen settings later" . 3 days have went by of me trying to fix this, but nothing is working... The troubleshoot shows nothing wrong... Tried to reset the pc but...