Windows 10: GWXUX.EXE error How to solve?

Discus and support GWXUX.EXE error How to solve? in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; GWXUX.exe is a file that’s supposed to nag you to upgrade to Windows 10. After downloading an update called KB30335583 a lot of people started to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by Win10 FaQ, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Win10 FaQ
    Win10 FaQ New Member

GWXUX.EXE error How to solve?

GWXUX.exe is a file that’s supposed to nag you to upgrade to Windows 10. After downloading an update called KB30335583 a lot of people started to sometimes, for nor reason, get an error that says “GWXUX has stopped working” or “GWXUX – application error”. Even though the error itself can be just closed, and won’t [...]

The post How to solve the GWXUX.EXE error appeared first on Win10 FAQ.

read more...

Win10 FaQ, Jun 19, 2018
  2. DataMiner2 Win User

GWXUX Errors Advice Needed

thank you! it looks like i am still having critical errors from GWXUX even after the recommended solutions. any other ideas? thanks.

DataMiner2, Jun 19, 2018
  3. GeoffLester Win User
    [SOLVED] Cannot open .exe files

The clean boot needs an exe file to work, so therefore I can't do one!!!

Any other ideas that do not need a exe file?

GeoffLester, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Jessen P Win User

[SOLVED] Cannot open .exe files

Hi,

I appreciate you for trying some steps in order to get the issue fixed.

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • What is the complete error message that you get?
    • Is the issue specific to opening .exe files?
    I would request you to place the computer in clean boot and then check if the .exe files can be opened.

Perform a clean boot to check if any third party application is causing the issue, as clean boot helps in eliminating software conflicts.

How to troubleshoot problem by performing clean boot in Windows:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

Please revert if you still find error while opening the .exe files.

Thank you.

Jessen P, Jun 19, 2018
Thema:

1. GWXUX.EXE error How to solve? - Similar Threads - GWXUX EXE error

2. How do I solve error 0x800000b

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I solve error 0x800000b: How do I solve error 0x800000b https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-solve-error-0x800000b/f17dfbc8-d392-4067-9e2c-cd631955ecf1
  3. How to solve error code 0x80070424

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve error code 0x80070424: Your device is missing important security and quality fixes. There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: (0x80070424)……...Give me the solution of...
  4. How to solve driver error rndismpx.sys ?????????????

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to solve driver error rndismpx.sys ?????????????: How to solve driver error rndismpx.sys ????????????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-solve-driver-error-rndismpxsys/0149794a-3fac-4d5a-8fd1-c24110148e2f
  5. exe error

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  6. exe error

in Windows 10 Customization
    exe error: hi i want to install some .exe programs but my pc shows "operation did not complete successfuly because the file contains virus or potentially unwanted software" but i sure these files are completely fine . and this programs worked in another pc. and my antiviruses are off...
  7. How to solve the GWXUX.EXE error

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to solve the GWXUX.EXE error: GWXUX.exe is a file that’s supposed to nag you to upgrade to Windows 10. After downloading an update called KB30335583 a lot of people started to sometimes, for nor reason, get an error that says “GWXUX has stopped working” or “GWXUX – application error”. Even though the...
  8. winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b)

in Windows 10 Support
    winx86.exe - Application Error (0xc000007b): so malwarebytes wanted to delete this, and now it keeps spamming me with this error "winx86.exe - Application Error The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application" I click OK and it keeps popping up with this 111313
  9. Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Runtime error of rundll32.exe on Win10: Has anyone met this issue? It came sometimes, but I don't know why it happens. [img] 59047
  10. Solve Backup Error

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Solve Backup Error: Using Backup & Restore, this is the third night I got backup errors (red X), but the first time I saw the message. "Backup failed on shadow copy on source volume got deleted. Might be caused by high write activity on the volume. retry backup.. Consider increasing shadow...