Windows 10: Gyazo

Discus and support Gyazo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Gyazo If you like i would like quick access to your screenshots/capture. Without looking arround for it. Then you should consider installing Gyazo,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sbh7600, Sep 5, 2019.

1. sbh7600 Win User

Gyazo

Gyazo

If you like i would like quick access to your screenshots/capture. Without looking arround for it. Then you should consider installing Gyazo, it's a easy to use screen capture program. With alot of settings.

Gyazo [​IMG]
    Note There is a free version, and there is a pay version (with more features)
    It has the ablity to capture the whole screen. And upload it to Gyazo and gives you the url to the picture.

Gyazo [​IMG]

It has alot of diffrent settings

Gyazo [​IMG]

Gyazo [​IMG]

nJoy

:)

sbh7600, Sep 5, 2019
  2. Jiro Del Win User

Can't Change Default App Download Location + Store Crashing When Trying to Download to Non-Default Drive

Can you tell us the status of your Windows Store?

I made a Gyazo gif to show you
    exactly what the Store is doing.

Have you tried to reset the store cache? If not, here's the steps

• Reset the Store cache:
      • Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.
      • Type WSReset, then try launching Store and sign in.

Jiro Del, Sep 5, 2019
  3. JayShank Win User
    C drive keeps have 2 folders created and I have no idea from what

Well yes I do have Gyazo installed but your answer doesn't make any sense. The folders are being created on the ROOT of C and nothing to do with AppData folder. Also makes zero sense why Gyazo would be making folders with files inside named "distinguished.factor.pupils.jpg"
    and "thompson grown bod concepts.doc" (You can't open them either they are corrupted)

However, I uninstalled Gyazo and it's still doing the same thing as I suspected.

It's not gyazo.

JayShank, Sep 5, 2019
  4. kjl1956 Win User

Gyazo

Default gateway not available windows10

gyazo is a screen capture app and may have set your ip address., try to uninstall the app.

Settings, network,network & internet, check that vpn is not configured, proxy set to automatic; if use setup script is on turn it off, reboot.

Select ethernet, change adapter settings, right click icon, select details, should give a list of protocols, ipv4, ipv6 and connections, mac address, default gateway.

List what is in the list.

kjl1956, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Gyazo