Windows 10: gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...

Discus and support gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; lenovo v15g2 laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by saba morchadze, Aug 14, 2022.

1. gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...

lenovo v15g2 laptop

:)

saba morchadze, Aug 14, 2022
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Microphone issues

Hi Michael,

Here are the possible reasons why you're getting an error "The microphone did not pick anything up" when using it:

• Incorrect settings (microphone is not set as default device)
    • Corrupted or outdated driver
    • Faulty device

For us to isolate the issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made to your computer prior to this issue(e.g. Windows updates)?
    • Have you tried connecting other microphone to your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the microphone to the other computer?

In the meantime, we suggest running the Recording Audio Troubleshooter to find and repair problems with recording sound. We also suggest checking if your microphone is set as your default recording device. For troubleshooting steps, please see
    Geethu B's on this
    link.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Joan Pin Win User
    windows update error code (0x800704cf) tried everything the internet has to offer. no lcuk

Hi,

The error code 0x800704cf prevents your PC from accessing your the network to share your files or do any other tasks. Regarding your concern about the Windows update and this error message, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Which update are you trying to install?
    • Have you tried installing the Windows update manually? You can use the
      Microsoft Update Catalog
      to manually install the Windows update.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you download and perform the Windows Update Troubleshooter
    here.

We'll keep an eye out for your response.

Joan Pin, Aug 14, 2022
  4. gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...

Windows Fall Creators update - microphone not working

Hi Dan,

For us to isolate your microphone concern after Windows Fall Creators Update, we would like to know the following:

• When you tried using your microphone, are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the exact error message?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...

1. gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to... - Similar Threads - gyus cant update

2. I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as...: I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as well its like not optional thats very unusual to me so i dont know what to do...
  3. I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as...: I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as well its like not optional thats very unusual to me so i dont know what to do...
  4. I cant turn on the wifi i cant find it also, and also the bluetooth and airplane mode as...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...: lenovo v15g2 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gyus-i-cant-update-windows-coz-of-to-many-error/093446d5-b988-4b9f-ab23-af7b4e12d4d8
  6. gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...

gyus i cant update windows coz of to many error code i also cant use microphone i tried to...: lenovo v15g2 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gyus-i-cant-update-windows-coz-of-to-many-error/093446d5-b988-4b9f-ab23-af7b4e12d4d8
  7. I cant move Forza Horizon 4 to D drive and get this error code 0x80070002 and I also cant...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant move Forza Horizon 4 to D drive and get this error code 0x80070002 and I also cant...: I am getting this error code whenever i try to set my new defualt location of apps or move a game like forza horizon 4 to my D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-forza-horizon-4-to-d-drive-and-get/47897681-bdbf-48b6-ab9e-65f2026dda50
  8. I cant move Forza Horizon 4 to D drive and get this error code 0x80070002 and I also cant...

I cant move Forza Horizon 4 to D drive and get this error code 0x80070002 and I also cant...: I am getting this error code whenever i try to set my new defualt location of apps or move a game like forza horizon 4 to my D drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-move-forza-horizon-4-to-d-drive-and-get/47897681-bdbf-48b6-ab9e-65f2026dda50
  9. error code 0x80070005 i cant microsoft photos. i cant install microsoft photos. i cant...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    error code 0x80070005 i cant microsoft photos. i cant install microsoft photos. i cant...: it has happened all of a sudden for no reason. no new programme installements, no new antivirus etc. usage. nothing. it just began to give me this irritating problem. two months before, i just and just formatted my pc for this reason. i dont know it happened again and i cant...
  10. I cant use my headsets microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant use my headsets microphone: I try to use my headset on my laptop, but it never even picks up that my headset has a mic (which it does). I still hear audio on the headset, and I could use the headset earlier today. It's so frustrating submitted by /u/Dustie-GD [link] [comments]...