Windows 10: .gz files

Discus and support .gz files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all, so recently, i upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10, and i want to start a program that can be launch from the launcher. i launch the launcher,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by deeayendendwhy, May 1, 2020.

1. .gz files

Hi all,

so recently, i upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10, and i want to start a program that can be launch from the launcher. i launch the launcher, but nothing happened and the launcher came back. i contact the developers of the launcher to see why and they said that some of the files that its in .gz needed to be extract to .txt file in order to work. i extracted them all, but everytime the launcher launches, it will create another file that is in .gz and needed to be in .txt. Can anybody help me to automatically make the file .txt everytime the launcher launch?

Big thanks, i’ve been struggled with this for 2 months

:)

deeayendendwhy, May 1, 2020
  2. Nicole L. Win User

GZ Ravine

Hello Bob Bohlin

The GZ Ravine is not a Windows Phone.

This forum is for questions about the windows Phone only, so I would suggest you find a forum for your Phone, to get better information.

Regards,

Nicole L., May 1, 2020
  3. hawkman Win User
    gz services

Bitdefender services are usually prefixed gz, search for gziface, gzserv.

Im using Bitdef on my W7 and have Nothing in my temp file using that name

Roy

hawkman, May 1, 2020
  4. .gz files

.gz file will not transfer to exFAT formatted USB disc

I have a compressed .gz file that is 10,448,012 KB in size that I'm attempting to copy to a USB drive. The software supplier specified that the drive must be formatted as exFAT and have a minimum of 16 KB of storage space. I bought a 3.0 Scandisk drive
    with 32 KB of storage space.

I receive error code 0x80004005 unspecified error when I attempt to transfer this file. I assume it's due to the file size as I have made sure the file can be shared and I have turned off my antivirus protection during the copy and paste process. All other
    (smaller) compressed files transferred ok.

The software provider's technical support solution is to pay them an extra $50 for a pre-loaded USB drive, Does anyone have any suggestions or layman's instructions on how to split and merge the file?

BTW, I'm running Windows 10 and the software is current.

JillGaddis, May 1, 2020
Thema:

.gz files

1. .gz files - Similar Threads - files

2. Why can't I delete the file indicated below in my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why can't I delete the file indicated below in my OneDrive?: Note that there is no other location or session where this file in OneDrive is being used. Thus, I don't understand why I can't delete it from my OneDrive, as shown on the black rectangle in the picture shown below.?...
  3. Why can't I delete the file indicated below in my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I delete the file indicated below in my OneDrive?: Note that there is no other location or session where this file in OneDrive is being used. Thus, I don't understand why I can't delete it from my OneDrive, as shown on the black rectangle in the picture shown below.?...
  4. Why can't I delete the file indicated below in my OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I keep the file name change to stay?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the file name change to stay?: There is a pdf file that has a typo in the name, and I am trying to change the name. I can get the file to open up the rename interaction, and it lets me hit enter and doesn't indicate an error, but the typo is not fixed. All the files around it can be renamed without any...
  6. How do I keep the file name change to stay?

How do I keep the file name change to stay?: There is a pdf file that has a typo in the name, and I am trying to change the name. I can get the file to open up the rename interaction, and it lets me hit enter and doesn't indicate an error, but the typo is not fixed. All the files around it can be renamed without any...
  7. W10 file app association edit obstacle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10 file app association edit obstacle: Manual edits to file association choices are restricted to apps that have been prepopulated in the drop down window. In the case of file type .jfif which is a popular image format online, the prepopulated choices exclude the image editing app that I prefer to use and which I...
  8. W10 file app association edit obstacle

W10 file app association edit obstacle: Manual edits to file association choices are restricted to apps that have been prepopulated in the drop down window. In the case of file type .jfif which is a popular image format online, the prepopulated choices exclude the image editing app that I prefer to use and which I...
  9. W10 file app association edit obstacle

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...

How do I access my files through a non-responding file explorer and how clear my recycle...: My one drive is almost full and as a result my file explorer isn't loading up/responding. I then go to delete files from my onedrive online and I am unable to delete a folder of around 3.7GB. So i go to delete them in smaller groups but when i got to select all or a group of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 unzup .gz