Windows 10: H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then...

Discus and support H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Odai_Hammad_YT_69420 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Odai_Hammad_YT_69420, Jan 6, 2021.

1. H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then...

/u/Odai_Hammad_YT_69420, Jan 6, 2021
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Hibernate mode Vs Sleep Vs Hybrid sleep.

Well i found out why i couldn't delete the hiberfil.sys file, i wasn't running the command prompt as administrator, after typing powercfg.exe -h off the file have been deleted, in W7 the hiberfil.sys was 6GB and after i deleted on W10 i got 20GB free space*Eek! H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then... :eek:, is it the hiberfil.sys file bigger on W10 than on W7*Confused H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then... :confused:

Now, i didnt know if after deleting the hiberfil.sys file when i put my Machine to sleep it will goes in Hybrid sleep mode or normal sleep mode and to find out i went into power plan settings to confirm my suspects and here it is Hybrid mode is gone.

H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then... hybrid-2-screenshot-01_06-jpg.jpg

Knoxx29, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Keep Downloading While Sleep Mode

I assume you do not talk while you sleep. Same with your PC - it does not download while in sleep mode. If you know the name of the file to be downloaded then you could launch a script to do this:

1. Check every few minutes if the download is complete.
    2. If yes, put the machine into sleep mode.

Frederik Long, Jan 6, 2021
  4. H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then...

Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then...

1. H accidentally downloaded something then deleted it but I put my pc in sleep mode but then... - Similar Threads - accidentally downloaded something

2. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  3. if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    if i put the laptop in sleep mode, it is not sleeping: if i put the laptop in sleep mode, lock screen is not appearingi tried many times, it has been many months the laptop is not locking only and if i close the lid, lock screen does not appear, only the screen blacks out and when i open the lid back on i come where i left off...
  4. My pc restarts after I turn it on while I put it on sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc restarts after I turn it on while I put it on sleep mode: My pc is restarting only when I put my pc on sleep mode. After I put it on sleep mode and turn it back on,everything was OK. Now my pc is restarting in random times when I turn it on and not sure why it is restarting. Why is my computer restarting when I put it on sleep mode...
  5. Can't put pc in sleep mode after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't put pc in sleep mode after update: Hello! So, one week ago, Windows said it needed an update, so I did it. However now, when I try to put my pc in sleep mode, the monitor turns off, but the PC, mouse and keyboard Stay on. After a While, the PC crashes, and the blue screen turns up saying "Driver Power...
  6. Accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally deleted my downloads folder: I was messing around in WinRar and accidentally selected my downloads folder and deleted it, I then proceeded to empty my recycle bin because I’m dumb and thought I deleted the right file, how can I restore the folder, I have tried a boot media and doing a system restore but...
  7. Downloads deleted accidentally

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads deleted accidentally: I have been downloading PDFs of articles I found in GenealogyBank.com newspapers for quite a while. Today for some reason all of them were deleted from the folder I had in my Downloads called Walter Ignatius Montana. How can I restore them?...
  8. Issues while putting PC to Sleep Mode

Issues while putting PC to Sleep Mode: Recently my Sleep option stopped working. I have it set to "Shut Down = Never" and "Sleep = After 30 minutes" Even if I manually shut down from the Start using sleep, it still shuts down. This is relatively new behavior and quite annoying. Thanks! ***Original title:...
  9. cant put my device on sleep mode

cant put my device on sleep mode: i cant put my device on sleep mood when i run sleep mood the device restarts and wake again in 2 seconds !!! windows 10 ver.. 1803 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-put-my-device-on-sleep-mode/3b78fa75-3914-4b81-8620-1787a66afd28
  10. Closing lid does NOT put pc to sleep mode.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Closing lid does NOT put pc to sleep mode.: I've verified the correct Settings, even run hardware troubleshooter. Any suggestions? DELL Inspiron 5555 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-lid-does-not-put-pc-to-sleep-mode/aed5d80b-574d-4547-8b9a-f41a99e6030d