Windows 10: H Drive not opening - Lost files

Discus and support H Drive not opening - Lost files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So last week, my laptop took too long to open and when it did, it seemed as if it was new with clean folders but i found everything in the SSD and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlaaBakr, Jul 10, 2021.

1. AlaaBakr Win User

H Drive not opening - Lost files

So last week, my laptop took too long to open and when it did, it seemed as if it was new with clean folders but i found everything in the SSD and MOVED them to where they belonged. I didn't know the SSD was the main Drive. Next day my laptop is back to normal as if yesterday didn't happen but the files i moved out got lost or removed and are no where to be found. Even data recovery shop couldn't bring them back but somehow the man who works there was able to get only the important files for my work.I want to give up on recovering everything but every time i do that, i see the old pictures i

:)

AlaaBakr, Jul 10, 2021

2. Problem with h drive.

Hi Maria,

You can use the File Explorer to scan your external thumb drive. To get started, please follow the steps below.

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Locate the H drive that you'd like to scan.
    • Right-click it and select Properties.
    • Go to Tools tab and click Check under
      Error checking
      section.

Feel free to respond if you need additional help.

Kind regards.

Jennifer Cha, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Ketxxx Win User
    opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jul 10, 2021
  4. H Drive not opening - Lost files

C:\ Drive Lost 18 GB Hard Drive Space & Created H:\Drive

Dear Community,

Did Microsoft push out another Windows 10 update. I just lost 18 GB of hard drive space on my C: Drive and now there is a H: Drive in my file explorer.

Any explanations?

Thank You,

Paul

paulwayne317, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

H Drive not opening - Lost files

1. H Drive not opening - Lost files - Similar Threads - Drive opening Lost

2. Drive H showing as NTFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drive H showing as NTFS: if i try to open the drive a dialogue box shows and it says H:/ is not accessible access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-h-showing-as-ntfs/cbd9d072-d63a-4549-9f30-d2c4908407f9
  3. Drive H showing as NTFS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drive H showing as NTFS: if i try to open the drive a dialogue box shows and it says H:/ is not accessible access is denied. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-h-showing-as-ntfs/cbd9d072-d63a-4549-9f30-d2c4908407f9
  4. Drive H showing as NTFS

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Lost files in one drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost files in one drive: Hi there,I have been using subscribed version of MS office and got 1TB of one drive space. I have backed up lots of files since 2017. If I go tback and look for those files everything is gone, only folder remained with nothing inside. I am pretty stuffed up now as I had faith...
  6. Lost files in one drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost files in one drive: Hi there,I have been using subscribed version of MS office and got 1TB of one drive space. I have backed up lots of files since 2017. If I go tback and look for those files everything is gone, only folder remained with nothing inside. I am pretty stuffed up now as I had faith...
  7. Lost files in one drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Lost login code Win 10 H/P

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost login code Win 10 H/P: My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with that. The computer does not have a disk drive. Tried putting the program off a USB stick but didn't have any luck with that....
  9. Can't See Files on H Drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't See Files on H Drive: Hello, I put a CD in my H Drive. Windows opens the drive and this is what I see (picture below). I know there are files on this CD, but to be sure I checked properties and it says there that over 200 MBs have been used with over 400 remaining. I checked settings too and it...
  10. Missing h Drive at Startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing h Drive at Startup: Hi, since the last Windows 10 update my h drive fails to appear after startup. This is a Seagate USB expansion drive. Pulling out the USB cable and reconnecting solves the problem but it re-occurs again at the next startup. Can you please help?...