Windows 10: H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop?

Discus and support H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I've accidentally 'shrunk' the icons (& accompanying text) on my (Win10) Desktop computer. I Think they come in small/medium/large sizes. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tiredchrisNEWBIE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop?

Hi,

I've accidentally 'shrunk' the icons (& accompanying text) on my (Win10) Desktop computer. I Think they come in small/medium/large sizes. I want them to go from 'small' to 'medium'.... H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop? :)

- Can U help me,please?

Thanks,Chris.... H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop? :)

:)

tiredchrisNEWBIE, Dec 1, 2019
  2. cob0001 Win User

Enlarged Icons on Desktop

when I turned on computer today, all icons and the desktop pic are enlarged....if I open an icon, everything in that link, is enlarged...it makes the pics distorted because of its size..how can I correct this ?

cob0001, Dec 1, 2019
  3. how to change enalrged desktop icons on Windows 10.

Hello Dave,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand the monitor shows enlarged
    desktop icons on the computer.

Before assisting further, did you try changing the icon size on the desktop?

You may be facing the above changes on your desktop due to the altered icon view settings. I suggest you to check if you are able to change the icon size by following the steps below:

• Right click on the desktop hover the mouse pointer over at View option.
    • Select Medium icons or Small icons (according to the requirement) from the option.
    • Check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Allan Mej Win User

H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop?

Enlarging Fonts

Hi,

The option for enlarging fonts, apps, and other items is located in the Display settings. To enlarge fonts, apps, and other items in
    Windows 10, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click on any blank space on your desktop.
    • Open Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items on the Display tab, select your preferred size percentage.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop?

1. H-o-w Do I Enlarge the Icons Size (Youtube Videos) on Win10 Desktop? - Similar Threads - Enlarge Icons Size

2. Enlarge desktop icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Enlarge desktop icons: How do i enlarge desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enlarge-desktop-icons/5b15cb9d-a201-4af3-8632-54faf8c1ab85
  3. How to enlarge the size of task bar icons

How to enlarge the size of task bar icons: How do I enlarge the size of the task bar icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-enlarge-the-size-of-task-bar-icons/ee6f5a19-c964-496f-850c-88988db1e845
  4. Photos and Youtube video appear dark when enlarged

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos and Youtube video appear dark when enlarged: I have been having photo and video issues on my Surface Pro 4 running Windows 10. Photos viewed as thumbnails in file explorer look normal. When I try to view any single photo they enlarge fine but then immediately darken to the point where I have a hard time seeing them....
  5. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop taskbar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  6. How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to slightly enlarge icons size on bottom desktop task bar?: Is there a way to accomplish that without increasing the height of the bar itself? How to install a working Microsoft Solitaire and Minesweeper icons on same taskbar? Thank You kindly 150647
  7. Icons and apps ar enlarged in size

Icons and apps ar enlarged in size: I turned on my computer and all the icons and apps are enlarged. I have updated my graphic drivers and my scale and layout are at 100%. I cannot make it lower. There has been a windows update, and I remember this happening once before after an update. Anyone ese have this...
  8. H-o-w Do I make my "Cortana" searchbox work on my desktop?

H-o-w Do I make my "Cortana" searchbox work on my desktop?: Hi, I Can't type Anything in my "Cortana" searchbox on my computer, so therefore I Can't use it.... : H-o-w can I make it work again,like it did before,to find things? I'm mystified... : Many thanks, Chris...
  9. Win10 deactivated (I didn't change H/W)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 deactivated (I didn't change H/W): Hi All - while attempting to troubleshoot another PC I naively took out my SSD with a long time working/activated Win10 and popped it in the other machine. Very quickly I thought uh-oh and put it back in the original and unchanged PC. Now my machine thinks my hardware has...
  10. How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I enlarge the size of the cards in solitaire?: How do I enlarge the card size in solitaire? After an update, the card size shrunk so much, I can't see them. I went to the options and found how to change the theme, just no option to change the size of the cards. Thanks...