Windows 10: H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black

Discus and support H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black. This has been the case for about 3 to 4 weeks prior to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ernie S, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Ernie S Win User

H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black

I have a H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black. This has been the case for about 3 to 4 weeks prior to that I had a problem in not bein able to print at all but that turned oiut to be a defective cartridge . My computer is operating on Windows 10.I have previously had a box come up indicating colour selection but cannot find it . Ihave been through all the printer settings and H.P. Print Doctor but did not solve the problem . Also have been on H.P. community and the problem is recordeerd on there but the solution does not come up on my computer ie I have tried to follow the instructions but the stated boxes do not come up .ANY THOUGHTS Regard E.G.Salt

:)

Ernie S, Aug 26, 2018
  2. Melvis Win User

Does this printer print colour?

Hi guys just wanted to double check if this canon printer prints colour that I just got for free. Cheers.

Melvis, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Printer not printing colour

When I print from Windows 10 Mail and from Office Excel only prints black and white. In the case of Mail this happens even if I check print colour on print drop down menu. I have an HP Envy 5544 wifi printer which has updated driver and prints colour OK
    on test page. I have failed to find any obvious settings that apply. Advice please

Mike.Hussey3, Aug 27, 2018
  4. H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black

HP 4520 Printer Offline

My HP 4520 Envy printer says offline and will not print from Windows 10 on my laptop. It will print from other devices. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Kevin M Lally, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black

1. H.P. Envy 4520 All In One Printer and it will not print colour but will print black - Similar Threads - Envy 4520 Printer

2. Printer no printing in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer no printing in colour: I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is no also. there is no place to change these. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no difference. What do I do?...
  3. Printer no printing in colour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer no printing in colour: I have upgraded to windows 11 my printer will not print colour. When I go into printer properties in the feature box colour is no and double sided is no also. there is no place to change these. I have uninstalled and reinstalled no difference. What do I do?...
  4. H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...: I have an H-P and only 15 months old. Tried scanning and will not work. H-P contacted and re-installed driver and ultimately, afer 2 hours on the phone, said scanner broken. It is installed. It is impossible. Machine hardly used. I am convinced it is some computer...
  5. HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour

HP Envy 5540 not printing in colour: Microsoft IPP Class Driver. - sounds like this will resolve if i install this - where do get it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-5540-not-printing-in-colour/919b2bf1-1f5e-477c-85b7-d75c3bf0228f
  6. Envy 4520 Printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Envy 4520 Printer: I just Updated my router from an old Linksys to a Linksys R 74. Now when I try to print or scan, none of my computers or Ipad can find my printer & advise to turn the printer ON!! However the printer is ON!! Any ideas??? PS: the printer will print if you COPT...
  7. HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour

HP Envy 4527 Not Printing Colour: I have an HP Pavilion Model 14-n055sa connected via wireless to an HP Envy 4527 printer. It will not print in colour. It is running the latest version of Windows 10 Home plus all the latest updates. I have tried every solution posted in both the Microsoft forum and the HP...
  8. printer HP Envy 4520

printer HP Envy 4520: my printer shows some ink, however, test print from the printer prints color. test print sent from computer prints nothing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-hp-envy-4520/c95a4e58-6592-4a23-bc8a-5bf1fdd6b21e
  9. HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER . WHERE TO PROGRAM PRINTING IN COLOR?

HP ENVY 4520 PRINTER . WHERE TO PROGRAM PRINTING IN COLOR?: My hp envy 4520 program will not allow me to elect printing in color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-envy-4520-printer-where-to-program-printing-in/a5b762ed-527e-4777-9e27-057fbfc7b6f0
  10. My hp envy 4520 printer stopped printing in color

My hp envy 4520 printer stopped printing in color: My HP Envy 4520 stopped printing in color. Everything prints in grayscale / monochrome. I've checked all the instructions on HP support and on Windows support, as far as I can tell. I've also changed the cartridge (using the right brand always), run troubleshooter, checked...