Windows 10: H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...

Discus and support H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an H-P and only 15 months old. Tried scanning and will not work. H-P contacted and re-installed driver and ultimately, afer 2 hours on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JeanCarr2, Apr 23, 2021.

1. JeanCarr2 Win User

H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...

I have an H-P and only 15 months old. Tried scanning and will not work. H-P contacted and re-installed driver and ultimately, afer 2 hours on the phone, said scanner broken. It is installed. It is impossible. Machine hardly used. I am convinced it is some computer setting causing this. I have windows 10 - Any suggestions. I just cannot accept what the very competent HP agent said, that scanner is broken.

:)

JeanCarr2, Apr 23, 2021

2. H P Deskjet Printer will not install. Error 3

Yes I've experienced myself a few times where printer just vanishes, one device I just replaced and that ended the problem for that one client. Now I could always uninstall and re-install.

Found two articles, funny one was for 3630

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printe...r/td-p/6093509

Please note later in thread where HP suggested installing software with printer off until it asks for printer. Prevents windows from loading its stuff.

This next article I've seen in different pieces but it appears that even when we uninstall all drivers are not removed. I wish every vendor make a cleaner for their product.

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Printe...r/td-p/6237925

Caledon Ken, Apr 23, 2021
  3. H/P simple pass biometric finger scanner on a Envy x360 laptop

I have spent hours with H/P agents and searches on updates for the biometric scanner, with zero results. It seems that H/P does not support the device anymore, as I have gone over their site as much as I can. they don't even offer the software to run
    the device. But they told me if I wanted , I could spend $50 a session to have second level tech to research the problem.

jameslauck, Apr 23, 2021
  4. RubenDP Win User

H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p...

Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split

Need to recover the pointer and the touch-screen capability on my H-P Split.

When it starts up, there is no pointer, and the screen doesn't respond to touch.

Suggestions?

RubenDP, Apr 23, 2021
Thema:

1. H-P Scanner Printer..8025 Pro. Ink Jet. Prints but does not scan or copy.. H-p... - Similar Threads - Scanner Printer 8025

2. Lost login code Win 10 H/P

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Lost login code Win 10 H/P: My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with that. The computer does not have a disk drive. Tried putting the program off a USB stick but didn't have any luck with that....
  3. Lost login code Win 10 H/P

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost login code Win 10 H/P: My grandson lost the log in code for his new computer. His father was going nuts. LOL. I tried a program called pcunlocker. Did not have any luck with that. The computer does not have a disk drive. Tried putting the program off a USB stick but didn't have any luck with that....
  4. h e l p

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    h e l p: give me your best free antivirus because oh my 80+ viruses with 9 trojan holy dang submitted by /u/Ertiolgaming [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lquqo8/h_e_l_p/
  5. stopped printing. Office jet pro 8025

in Windows 10 Customization
    stopped printing. Office jet pro 8025: My printer was working well, but stopped when I asked it to print 7 pages from 576 pages. It just said 'Spooling' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopped-printing-office-jet-pro-8025/e42bf758-794f-421c-bd27-9603f6b0c95a
  6. H E L P ! Cannot turn on windows defender.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    H E L P ! Cannot turn on windows defender.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ReddSan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/idgdri/h_e_l_p_cannot_turn_on_windows_defender/
  7. is there any way to add memory to a H<P< Stream laptop?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is there any way to add memory to a H<P< Stream laptop?: im running out of memory on my H>P> stream laptop. No matter what I do I cant seen to get any more memory .my question is can I add memory to this laptop maybe through a disk or a usb port?...
  8. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...: ****Y****e****s****t****e****r****d****a****y**** ****I**** ****w****a****s**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****w****a****t****c****h****i****n****g**** ****v****i****d****e****o****s**** ****w****h****e****n**** ****s****u****d****d****e****n****l****y**** ****t****h****e****...
  9. Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recover pointer and touch-screen capability on H-P Split: Need to recover the pointer and the touch-screen capability on my H-P Split. When it starts up, there is no pointer, and the screen doesn't respond to touch. Suggestions?...
  10. H P Deskjet Printer will not install. Error 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    H P Deskjet Printer will not install. Error 3: My daughter has a Laptop which has a Windows 10 Pro O/S. It seems to have all the updates. Her printer, which she has had for over a year, is a HP Deskjet 3630 Series. Recently the printer stopped printing from the laptop. I have made several attempts to reinstall the printer...