Windows 10: H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open

Discus and support H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello there, My old computer had a motherboard issue, but I was able to recovery everything off the hard drive. I am trying to open my old H&R Block... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lavarella, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Lavarella Win User

H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open

Hello there, My old computer had a motherboard issue, but I was able to recovery everything off the hard drive. I am trying to open my old H&R Block Tax Cut files. I installed the old programs on my new computer, and I also installed the updates, and I receive this error: "the tax return you have selected cannot be loaded due to the following error: the tax return type 1 does not exist." I tried opening these same returns on my sister's computer which has all of the old Tax Cut software programs, and she receives the same error. My old computer was an 2014 Asus running Windows 10 and made an update in October 2020 that seemed to throw everything off. Has anyone seen this error? Thanks in advance for any info you have! -Lavarella

:)

Lavarella, Jan 9, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

2015 DATA FILES TO 2016 H&R BLOCK PROGRAM

H&R Block 2016 > File > Import Last Years Tax Data

BulldogXX, Jan 9, 2021
  3. 2019 H&R Block activation code.

Surely this is a question for the HR Block helpdesk and not for a Microsoft Windows forum!

Frederik Long, Jan 9, 2021
  4. H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open

2019 H&R Block activation code.

I am trying to e-file my 2018 IRS tax return. The H&R system states that the H&R activation code is incorrect. The H&R 'robot' will not connect me to an H&R Block representative. How do I get an activation code that works?

Paul and Joan, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open

1. H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open - Similar Threads - H&R Block Tax

2. Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Blocks H&R Block Software Connection: I updated to Windows 11 and now H&R Block software gets error cannot connect to server. I can file and I cannot update. Problem is with Windows 11 AND NOT H&R Block. I already verified with H&R Block. Everything was working fine for the past 7 years with Windows 10. I tried...
  3. H & R Bloc 2020 Business program won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    H & R Bloc 2020 Business program won't open: As others have mentioned, they get an error message when attempting to open the 2020 HR Block Business application. What to do? First consider my experiences... 1. Microsoft recently took over the GoDaddy email management platform. We got no choice. The HR Block issue...
  4. H&R Block 2020 Premium for business

H&R Block 2020 Premium for business: i just let Microsoft run an update for Windows 10 and now the HR Block software won't open. I have the details saved to a word document. the version for personal returns is fine,only the business version. what's the fix? i saw an earlier post from someone about removing...
  5. PDF files for H&R Block won't save properly

PDF files for H&R Block won't save properly: I did taxes for a friend a few years ago and ever since, whenever I try to safe a tax return as a pdf, I get her information. I've uninstalled the pdf software and reinstalled it and nothing has changed. Any suggestions?...
  6. H&R BLOCK 2019 BUSINESS SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN ANY MORE

H&R BLOCK 2019 BUSINESS SOFTWARE WILL NOT OPEN ANY MORE: This is Windows 10. I had been using the 2019 H&R Block business software just fine. Last time used was July 15, 2020. Went to open to prepare Sub-S return on Sept 12 and kept getting an error message saying it could not open. I tried having Geek Squad look at it. They...
  7. H&R Block disk won't load anything.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    H&R Block disk won't load anything.: Hi. My H&R Block disk won't even open. I've inserted the disk, closed the drawer and after a brief "spin" nothing happens; no on-screen icon, no nothing. I've tried on three different computers running WIndows 10. Do I have a faulty disk or am I overlooking something?...
  8. H&R tax sotware

H&R tax sotware: it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hr-tax-sotware/c4f43956-81b2-4bdc-9e1b-91f7c43e5287
  9. H&R Block disc does not upload

H&R Block disc does not upload: Help. H&R Block disc does not upload. I need prompts to upload it. Supposedly, to install software all I have to do is place the disc in my PC. It's not doing anything. Thanks....
  10. Location of h&r Block files for premium and business 2018

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Location of h&r Block files for premium and business 2018: Just downloaded H&R Block Premium and Business 2018 software. In Business, cannot locate returns from 2017 in order to import 2017 data into 2018 1065 return. What is the location where my old returns should be located? Thanks...