Windows 10: H&R tax sotware

Discus and support H&R tax sotware in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; it will not activate https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hr-tax-sotware/c4f43956-81b2-4bdc-9e1b-91f7c43e5287 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ronaldmanchester, Apr 8, 2020.

1. H&R tax sotware

it will not activate

:)

ronaldmanchester, Apr 8, 2020

2. 2019 H&R Block activation code.

I am trying to e-file my 2018 IRS tax return. The H&R system states that the H&R activation code is incorrect. The H&R 'robot' will not connect me to an H&R Block representative. How do I get an activation code that works?

Paul and Joan, Apr 8, 2020
  3. 2019 H&R Block activation code.

Surely this is a question for the HR Block helpdesk and not for a Microsoft Windows forum!

Frederik Long, Apr 8, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

H&R tax sotware

2015 DATA FILES TO 2016 H&R BLOCK PROGRAM

H&R Block 2016 > File > Import Last Years Tax Data

BulldogXX, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

H&R tax sotware

1. H&R tax sotware - Similar Threads - H&R tax sotware

2. I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...: I tried rebooting my laptop, turning off firewall, checked my apps can be from “anywhere”. The “permission“ menu comes up and I click “yes” and then nothing happens. Help? Please!Jill G...
  3. I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...: I tried rebooting my laptop, turning off firewall, checked my apps can be from “anywhere”. The “permission“ menu comes up and I click “yes” and then nothing happens. Help? Please!Jill G...
  4. I bought tax software from Amazon H&R Block and it downloaded no problem. I can’t seem to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. "Windows 11 Home in S mode" If I buy a TurboTax or H&R Block tax software CD, will it let...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Windows 11 Home in S mode" If I buy a TurboTax or H&R Block tax software CD, will it let...: I just bought my first computer having "Windows 11 Home in S mode". If I buy a TurboTax or H&R Block tax software CD, will it let me install without canceling S mode? I tried installing software directly from the H&R Block but didn't want to cancel S mode. Wondering if using...
  6. "Windows 11 Home in S mode" If I buy a TurboTax or H&R Block tax software CD, will it let...

"Windows 11 Home in S mode" If I buy a TurboTax or H&R Block tax software CD, will it let...: I just bought my first computer having "Windows 11 Home in S mode". If I buy a TurboTax or H&R Block tax software CD, will it let me install without canceling S mode? I tried installing software directly from the H&R Block but didn't want to cancel S mode. Wondering if using...
  7. No connection between H&R Block software and server

in Windows 10 Customization
    No connection between H&R Block software and server: Hello -- I installed H&R Block 2021 tax software on my new Win10Pro PC. However, I can't activate the software due to: "we're having trouble making the connection between your software and our server". The software will activate on my old Win8.1 PC, so it seems to have...
  8. H&R Block 2020 Premium for business

H&R Block 2020 Premium for business: i just let Microsoft run an update for Windows 10 and now the HR Block software won't open. I have the details saved to a word document. the version for personal returns is fine,only the business version. what's the fix? i saw an earlier post from someone about removing...
  9. H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open

H&R Block Tax Cut T19 T18 files won't open: Hello there, My old computer had a motherboard issue, but I was able to recovery everything off the hard drive. I am trying to open my old H&R Block Tax Cut files. I installed the old programs on my new computer, and I also installed the updates, and I receive this error:...
  10. H&R Block disc does not upload

H&R Block disc does not upload: Help. H&R Block disc does not upload. I need prompts to upload it. Supposedly, to install software all I have to do is place the disc in my PC. It's not doing anything. Thanks....