Windows 10: H U G E loss of data and programs being altered

Discus and support H U G E loss of data and programs being altered in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On Sunday, 08/04/2019 I discovered these issues: Outlook had erased all emails back to August 12 2017 Logos Bible Software reverted from version 8.2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by poppajohn00, Aug 8, 2019.

1. H U G E loss of data and programs being altered

On Sunday, 08/04/2019 I discovered these issues:

1. Outlook had erased all emails back to August 12 2017
    2. Logos Bible Software reverted from version 8.2 to the obsolete version 7.8
    3. I lost the record of every Word document I recently worked on
    4. Just now they were restored
    5. I lost every game, such as Gin Rummy,hearts and spades by Random Salad Software
    6. Deleted browser Waterfox reinstalled
    7. Edge was no longer the default browser, and I could not use it to opening a URL from my email
    8. I lost a custom label I made for my P-Touch printer
    9. Two unwanted Candy Crush games were added without me giving permission to anyone.
    10. My lock screen reverted back to a sloth
    11. Today, I got a new lock screen on startup

Who knows what else?

For protection I use both Defender and Malwarebytes

Please help me find the cause, and more importantly, repair the extensive damage

:)

poppajohn00, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Emikus Win User

Moblie Data (H+) wont work. H U G E loss of data and programs being altered :(

Hi all,

Ive just recently downloaded the updates to my 620 but since then my Data wont work its still comes up with the H (or G if i put it to 2G) but the H+ had stopped working all together and this was the only one my phone seems to work with. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Emikus, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Aniefiok Win User
    Problem with symbols (G, H) on the screen Asha 302

There is nothing wrong with your phone,all those G,E,H,3G and 3.5G are normal,so you have nothing to worry about,H will only indicate when you are connected to the internet,on an idle mode,it will indicate G or E depending on your operator.

Dont expect a stanby H icon.

Setting you phone network mode to GSM will make your battery last longer,3G or UMTS will drain your battery faster.

Aniefiok, Aug 8, 2019
  4. petrib Win User

H U G E loss of data and programs being altered

Asha 300 G & H symbol in top left corner?

My guess: G = GPRS (packet data) connectivity and H = HSDPA/HSUPA (faster 3G connectivity). If so, then presumably there should then also be a E, and some other indicator for "regular" 3G packet data (as opposed to HSDPA/HSUPA).

Explanations for the acronyms easily found, e.g., in the wikipedia. :smileywink:

petrib, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

H U G E loss of data and programs being altered

1. H U G E loss of data and programs being altered - Similar Threads - loss data programs

2. Sudden massive data and program loss

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sudden massive data and program loss: I turned on my computer this morning and most of my programs and data on my hard drive are gone. Some data is still present. The hard drive troubleshooting program states it is working fine. I did receive an "Incorrect Function" message. I repaired and reset Cortana and the...
  3. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  4. g and h keys not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    g and h keys not working: g and h keys not workingwhenever I type g and h keys they don't work until the 10th time i press them.I am using a brand new surface laptop 5.thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ea76784e-fef0-4a33-b3c7-99a10982720f
  5. g and h keys not working

6. My h, g, e, −, and volume down isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My h, g, e, −, and volume down isn't working properly: they stopped working completely and they randomly start working. Any suggestions to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-h-g-e-and-volume-down-isnt-working-properly/51815f37-0145-4f3d-be21-88ecd75b9d37
  7. My h, g, e, −, and volume down isn't working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My h, g, e, −, and volume down isn't working properly: they stopped working completely and they randomly start working. Any suggestions to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-h-g-e-and-volume-down-isnt-working-properly/51815f37-0145-4f3d-be21-88ecd75b9d37
  8. Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working

Laptop keyboard keys w-e-g-h not working: My Samsung laptop keys w, e, g, h are not working I have tried advance troubleshooter it said no need for update or changes made it is two years old windows 10 OS never had such a problem before can you help?...
  9. g and h keys not working

g and h keys not working: g and h keys not working whenever I type g and h keys they either tend to reload the page or on notepad spams the date. I am using windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g-and-h-keys-not-working/ace034ea-884c-4f0e-9b17-a5c609d46e97
  10. the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the "e" "g" "h" "num8" and "num9" keys doesnt work on W10: After i installed windows 10 on my Asus N53SV, the keyboard doesnt work properly. I look on the internet for help, but it looks like im the only one. I tried uninstall and reinstall almost everything i know. From keyboard driver, touchpad, etc. I dont know what else to...