Windows 10: Ha... I have nothing opened

Discus and support Ha... I have nothing opened in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Accorelli [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0t4lk/ha_i_have_nothing_opened/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Accorelli, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Ha... I have nothing opened

/u/Accorelli, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Ha... I have nothing opened :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 11, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Ha... I have nothing opened

What App to use to open a .mht file?

I downloaded the MHTViewer from the Windows Store but it won't open my Windows Steps Recorder files.

I would appreciate very much another suggestion that can view a .mht file that has pictures mixed with text.

EyeInTheSky, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Ha... I have nothing opened

1. Ha... I have nothing opened - Similar Threads - nothing opened

2. I updated GPU and now nothing will open on the computer. It comes on and shows desktop but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated GPU and now nothing will open on the computer. It comes on and shows desktop but...: I updated GPU and now nothing will open on the computer. It comes on and shows desktop but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-gpu-and-now-nothing-will-open-on-the/caffd1fc-202a-4533-82aa-cbf1b1adcaaa
  3. I updated GPU and now nothing will open on the computer. It comes on and shows desktop but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated GPU and now nothing will open on the computer. It comes on and shows desktop but...: I updated GPU and now nothing will open on the computer. It comes on and shows desktop but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updated-gpu-and-now-nothing-will-open-on-the/caffd1fc-202a-4533-82aa-cbf1b1adcaaa
  4. Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing: So very rarely, when I start my laptop, everything starts correctly, all drivers, except Today I just got A blue screen that said CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, I haven't even opened Firefox yet! I have the latest drivers installed for everything, I don't know why this happens. And...
  5. Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing

Rarely, randomly My laptop bluescreen when just openning nothing: So very rarely, when I start my laptop, everything starts correctly, all drivers, except Today I just got A blue screen that said CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT, I haven't even opened Firefox yet! I have the latest drivers installed for everything, I don't know why this happens. And...
  6. Hello, when ever i turn my pc on nothing will open and if it does everything runs very...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, when ever i turn my pc on nothing will open and if it does everything runs very...: I was working on it all morning, doing stuff in bios and cleaning my ram sticks, that is what made it work for 10 minutes. I am willing to do what ever to get this fixed. I cant turn it off or restart it without having to do it physically....
  7. Hello, when ever i turn my pc on nothing will open and if it does everything runs very...

Hello, when ever i turn my pc on nothing will open and if it does everything runs very...: I was working on it all morning, doing stuff in bios and cleaning my ram sticks, that is what made it work for 10 minutes. I am willing to do what ever to get this fixed. I cant turn it off or restart it without having to do it physically....
  8. i can not access to my windows defender when i try to open it, it get stuck nothing happen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can not access to my windows defender when i try to open it, it get stuck nothing happen...: i can not access to my windows defender when i try to open it, it get stuck nothing happen i want to know is this a virus or some kin d of an attack?...
  9. i can not access to my windows defender when i try to open it, it get stuck nothing happen...

i can not access to my windows defender when i try to open it, it get stuck nothing happen...: i can not access to my windows defender when i try to open it, it get stuck nothing happen i want to know is this a virus or some kin d of an attack?...
  10. I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't open any app I can't open chrome settings nothing I've tried restarting shuting...: Nothing will open I've tried unplugging the PC I've tried all that I could https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-open-any-app-i-cant-open-chrome-settings/57a6ecee-2337-446d-8d4d-e36e28d70c24