Windows 10: Hack and locked account Help.

Discus and support Hack and locked account Help. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LinLi12, Mar 18, 2024.

1. LinLi12 Win User

Hack and locked account Help.

I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft locks or does something to your account, and that's not all, after which I found out the email has been changed to a different email, and so I'm assuming that it has got hacked, I've done many things to try and get my account back, but no luck as it requires my account email to recover it but it has been changed I cant get my

:)

LinLi12, Mar 18, 2024

2. microsoft account hacked need help as verify email is not mine

Hi! Good day , Jerry here, an independent advisor. Here to help you.

If your account got locked you may follow this steps on this article below.

https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/h...

I would also suggest to coordinate with your bank to block those accounts that are being used to purchase xbox cards.

If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate.

Jeremiah O, Mar 18, 2024
  3. quietman7 Win User
    quietman7, Mar 18, 2024
  4. Hack and locked account Help.

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Mar 18, 2024
Thema:

Hack and locked account Help.

1. Hack and locked account Help. - Similar Threads - Hack locked account

2. Hacked and locked account recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked and locked account recovery: I have a Microsoft account that is separate from the one I am posting this on and it was hacked about a month ago. A secondary security email was attached to the account by the hacker, making it difficult for me to change any of the information back to mine and reclaim the...
  3. Hacked and locked account recovery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacked and locked account recovery: I have a Microsoft account that is separate from the one I am posting this on and it was hacked about a month ago. A secondary security email was attached to the account by the hacker, making it difficult for me to change any of the information back to mine and reclaim the...
  4. Hacked and locked account recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  6. Hack and locked account Help.

Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  7. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  8. Help account hacked!

Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  9. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Lock or Delete hacked account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lock or Delete hacked account: I have a second MS account. The account has been fully hacked and changed my contact numbers and deleted any other email address. I have contacted support MULTIPLE times with no resolution. I just need the account to get frozen or deleted. Please help!!!!...