Windows 10: Hack Report

Discus and support Hack Report in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Yesterday my computer was invaded and the screens that popped up looked like Microsoft material. There was even audio telling me to call this number:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BruceMcLellan1, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Hack Report

Yesterday my computer was invaded and the screens that popped up looked like Microsoft material. There was even audio telling me to call this number: 844 276 1709. I called that number and said "how do I know you really are Microsoft?" He gave me this number to call; 800 642 7676, which I believe is a real Microsoft help number. The person I called did not ask for any information. But whoever did the hack took control of my computer.

I called the Microsoft number , but you cannot speak to a real person. The system sends you a link to the help page, but with no human contact. I gave up. The computer seemed to be back to normal in the morning. I ran a can that came out normal. I don't know if they took information, or it was a ransomware attack where the person at the first number would offer to fix my computer for a fee.

Did anyone else have the attack? Is the 844 number a real Microsoft number? I read something that said the 800 642 7676 number is not a real Microsoft number, but it seems like it is. Is it?

:)

BruceMcLellan1, Feb 26, 2021

2. My Computer hacked how to Report

Hello,

As per the description, I understand that you suspect that your system is hacked. I will certainly help you. However I would suggest you to report Microsoft
    Malware Protection Center. You can find answers to common
    questions about scams, dealing with spam, and what to do if you've been hacked on this page.

I would suggest you to refer the section
    how did my email get hacked? How can I prevent it in the future?"

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/security/portal/mmpc/help/ScamFAQs.aspx

Hope this helps, please let us know the results. Please write us back for any further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Ravi Kumar

Kumar Ravi, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Account hacked

My email (live.com) account was hacked.

• To whom do I report?
    • Where do I send header information?
    • How do I recover my account?

System details:

• Running Windows 10 on an HP all-in-one computer
    • Office 365

Thanks for your help.

BarbaraLamkin, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Silverel Win User

Hack Report

Guide: How to enable, use, and configure SLI on Linux.

I guess the next logical step would be to report on the performance you can get with SLI in Linux. That'd be my suggestion anyway.

Silverel, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Hack Report

1. Hack Report - Similar Threads - Hack Report

2. RADIO HACKING AND REPORTING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RADIO HACKING AND REPORTING: WE HAVE SOMEONE ILLEGALLY USING RADIO HACKING AND JAMMING OUR DEVICES AND NONE OF OUR SECURITY PROGRAMS RECOGNIZE THAT TYPE OF HACKING. SO HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STOP THAT TYPE OF HARASSMENT?YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY BECAUSE IT'S NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY, TERRORISM WITH RF ALLOWS PEOPLE...
  3. RADIO HACKING AND REPORTING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RADIO HACKING AND REPORTING: WE HAVE SOMEONE ILLEGALLY USING RADIO HACKING AND JAMMING OUR DEVICES AND NONE OF OUR SECURITY PROGRAMS RECOGNIZE THAT TYPE OF HACKING. SO HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO STOP THAT TYPE OF HARASSMENT?YOU CAN'T ACTUALLY BECAUSE IT'S NOT TAKEN SERIOUSLY, TERRORISM WITH RF ALLOWS PEOPLE...
  4. RADIO HACKING AND REPORTING

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. How could I report an Hotmail account who attacked and hacked my social media account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How could I report an Hotmail account who attacked and hacked my social media account?: How could I report an email account who attacked and hacked my social media account. The hacker uses an hotmail account pretending me to hack my IG account. It's making worries that my personal information and pictures are used for inappropriate or illegal activities....
  6. How could I report an Hotmail account who attacked and hacked my social media account?

How could I report an Hotmail account who attacked and hacked my social media account?: How could I report an email account who attacked and hacked my social media account. The hacker uses an hotmail account pretending me to hack my IG account. It's making worries that my personal information and pictures are used for inappropriate or illegal activities....
  7. I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this: I have had 3 charges on my account 11/4 that i did not make. my bank gave me a phone number to contact microsoft and it is no longer in service. I try to "investigate" my charges on here but it wont let me go any further because it says it is a work/school account that i have...
  8. I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this

I had my account hacked with 3 charges that was not me. how do i contact someone to report this: I have had 3 charges on my account 11/4 that i did not make. my bank gave me a phone number to contact microsoft and it is no longer in service. I try to "investigate" my charges on here but it wont let me go any further because it says it is a work/school account that i have...
  9. How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...: Yes I tried to sign up for the insider program to learn but instead I got hacked through it I copied the virus please help me so this doesn't happen again to anybody I can upload it if I can get someone to help with it please let me know asap thanks and I also have the server...
  10. How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I report being hacked through Microsoft insider program and I have the virus they...: Yes I tried to sign up for the insider program to learn but instead I got hacked through it I copied the virus please help me so this doesn't happen again to anybody I can upload it if I can get someone to help with it please let me know asap thanks and I also have the server...