Windows 10: Hack tool win32

Discus and support Hack tool win32 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I had an issue with my computer and have had to reinstall the whole system through a USB. I got a pop up from windows defender about a threat of a file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/peanutbutterwelly, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Hack tool win32

I had an issue with my computer and have had to reinstall the whole system through a USB. I got a pop up from windows defender about a threat of a file which was called something along the lines of hack took win 32. But then the threat disappeared and I cant find the file again. Is this something I should be concerned about?

submitted by /u/peanutbutterwelly
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/peanutbutterwelly, Apr 3, 2021

2. Can't remove Hack tool: Win32/autoKMS

Hi,

Every time I run Windows Defender, it detects a potential threat that is Hack Tool: Win32/autoKMS but I can't remove it from my computer. I also tried Windows Defender Offline but, even with this tool, I can't remove this virus.

My Operating System is Windows 10 Home 64-bit

Can you help me with this issue, please?

Thank You,

Guilherme Rodrigues

Guilherme SR, Apr 3, 2021
  3. WMPlayer win32 error

List the EXACT "blah, blah" you mention, here please... for ALL installation cases!

(Sound like a possible "DLL-Hell" issue, but "Windows File Protection" &/or "System File Protection" should have countered for this... no biggie, there's ways around that too!)

*Smile Hack tool win32 :)

* I have to 'step-out' now, but imo, this is the track to pursue here, & we will when I get back... so, please list that data I request!

APK

Alec§taar, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Wile E Win User

Hack tool win32

Handy OS X Tools and Apps

You should add VLC to that list. Plays most anything, except WMV/WMA.

And are we sticking to free tools? Cause I have suggestions for some that cost money, but are well worth it IMHO.

Wile E, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Hack tool win32

1. Hack tool win32 - Similar Threads - Hack tool win32

2. Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win32/ExcludeProc.A & Win32/ExcludeProc.D: Hi, ExcludeProc.A and ExcludeProc.D kept on getting detected by Windows Defender whenever my computer starts.Saw from others that FRST was used, so here's my own scan results: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1LDpNGcaxGleLA2yMO64Cj_l8LH0VcfOt?usp=sharingThanks in...
  3. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  4. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!: I think this is a concern for Microsoft. as a Microsoft user and a loyal fan of the community and the brand, I decided to share this information that I found out in a laptop and computer repair shop. I'm from Nepal. I bought a laptop here. and when I bought a laptop, I...
  5. HACK TOOL used to ACTIVATE microsoft ILEGALLY!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. could this be a hacking tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    could this be a hacking tool: eml and html added to some of my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-this-be-a-hacking-tool/4185f844-c976-42cc-914d-6e499f76e865
  7. could this be a hacking tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    could this be a hacking tool: eml and html added to some of my files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-this-be-a-hacking-tool/4185f844-c976-42cc-914d-6e499f76e865
  8. could this be a hacking tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Win32

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Win32: what does SWD stand for and how do you see if a sound device has speakers plugged in? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win32/5382cc95-5c26-48cf-9e9a-b3f3b378e8f8
  10. hack tools showing up on wireless networks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hack tools showing up on wireless networks: Like the rest of you I get hack tools showing up wireless on my private network, turn off wireless and just stay wired and they disappear. Can anybody tell me how to stop the cowards? they show up as names of TV,s and cell phones but they are not, they suck out your data if...