Windows 10: Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

Discus and support Hacked account - changed email and deleted account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Panagiotis_415, Mar 30, 2023.

1. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the account. I believe you can confirm all of the above from the log files.I would like to ask if it is possible to get back the old account in Minecraft.I would be at your disposal for any further informationBest Regards Delimpeis Panagiotis

:)

Panagiotis_415, Mar 30, 2023
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Mar 30, 2023
  3. Kaynar Win User

Unfortunately thats the Yahoo!'s server being hacked directly, not your own PC or account. I've had this problem with yahoo! 6 times in 1 year now. I'm going to change mail, this bs is a joke their security is amateurish.

One time I even kept spamming my self as u describe in 1) the next day after I changed the password on my account using a computer with proffesional-grade Kaspersky antivirus for companies. Since then I have ruled out the possibility of this being my own fault.

Kaynar, Mar 30, 2023
  4. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

1. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account - Similar Threads - Hacked account changed

2. Account hacked and email changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked and email changed: My microsoft account was hacked while I was playing minecraft. I recovered it and requested a change in security details, which put the account in the 30-day period, but the hacker had generated a security code before this. My account has been hacked again and now the email...
  3. Account hacked and email changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account hacked and email changed: My microsoft account was hacked while I was playing minecraft. I recovered it and requested a change in security details, which put the account in the 30-day period, but the hacker had generated a security code before this. My account has been hacked again and now the email...
  4. Hacked account - changed email and deleted account

Hacked account - changed email and deleted account: Hello, my son played Minecraft when he received an invitation from someone in discord to get a gift..my son opened a website probably a phishing site and the person changed the Microsoft account to another email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and delete the...
  5. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  6. account hacked and email deleted

account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  7. account hacked and email deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Account Hacked And Email Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Hacked And Email Changed: My account was hacked and the email was changed is there any way to get access to that account again I know the email I used and this isn't it mf*****@mcbaozi.com account now linked to what was originally mine cant view the whole email. I have no way to access this account...
  9. Account Hacked And Email Changed

Account Hacked And Email Changed: My account was hacked and the email was changed is there any way to get access to that account again I know the email I used and this isn't it mf*****@mcbaozi.com account now linked to what was originally mine cant view the whole email. I have no way to access this account...
  10. Account Hacked And Email Changed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security