Windows 10: Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft

Discus and support Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has had any success getting help from Microsoft when their account has been hacked? I just want to know how they... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarcW74, Nov 21, 2019.

1. MarcW74 Win User

Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has had any success getting help from Microsoft when their account has been hacked?

I just want to know how they did it so it doesn't happen again.

I've removed all payment options from my account and will remove all recurring subscriptions if I cant get any assistance from Microsoft on securing my account. I've followed all their online guides, but as far as I can tell the hacker was able to bypass all current Microsoft security measures.

I would also like to get the Xbox Live Gold Membership they purchased deactivated.

Any suggestions on how i can raise a support request or speak to someone would be much appreciated.

:)

MarcW74, Nov 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Account was hacked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I’m sorry to hear that someone hacked into your Microsoft account.

I understand how frustrating this could be. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I would suggest you to click on the link below for steps to recover your account.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-back-blocked-account

Sometimes, you may not receive any notifications if the two steps verification settings is turned off.

Please follow the instructions in the link below and make sure that the setting is turned on.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/two-step-verification-faq

Hope this helps. Do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng1709, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    Did someone hack my account microsoft account?

Hi Tony,

There's a possibility that there was an attempt to hack your account, however, as of now, we don't have a way to know and verify who did it. If you're using your for purchasing of apps and games in the Microsoft Store, we suggest checking if there was a
    change on your purchased items. We also recommend changing your password to a stronger one, and might as well turn on the two-step verification. Refer to this
    article on how to protect your Microsoft account.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Anne Ros, Nov 21, 2019
  4. tmm1225 Win User

Microsoft Account was hacked

Original Title: Accessed my account

How cans someone hack into my Microsoft account when I have the two step verification .. that can only be approved from my cell phone?

tmm1225, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Hacked Account - No way to get help from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Hacked Account help

2. My microsoft account got hacked can i get help?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My microsoft account got hacked can i get help?: at 3am i saw security codes coming up frm my email and i went to bed woke up and saw that there was suspicious activity emailed to me to my gmail and i changed my password. I also had somebody try to send a security code from EA and they managed to get into my account and...
  3. My microsoft account got hacked can i get help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My microsoft account got hacked can i get help?: at 3am i saw security codes coming up frm my email and i went to bed woke up and saw that there was suspicious activity emailed to me to my gmail and i changed my password. I also had somebody try to send a security code from EA and they managed to get into my account and...
  4. My microsoft account got hacked can i get help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft account hacked and email changed an no way of changing it back.

Microsoft account hacked and email changed an no way of changing it back.: Back in October of 2022, during the microsoft info breach my account was hacked and my email was changed. I have done the recovery form and was able to confirm that I own the account, but every time i go to change the password it says the account does not exist. I cannot get...
  6. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  7. Help account hacked!

Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  8. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Microsoft account keeps getting hacked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Microsoft account keeps getting hacked: I keep getting emails from Microsoft about suspicious login activity and telling me to secure my account. However when I do this, I still get people signing in to my account from other countries, even with 2FA enabled....
  10. Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Keeps getting Hacked: About 3 or 4 times over the last few months my Microsoft Account keeps getting hacked. I receive an email from Microsoft stating someone has changed my password. If this was you do nothing if it was not you change your password. Each time I have done this and that is all that...