Windows 10: Hacked Accounts and a lack of help.

Discus and support Hacked Accounts and a lack of help. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am being hacked repeatedly and daily, I have lose control of all emails and online accounts including this one,. The hacker has blocked the option... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by PaulT9, Jan 29, 2019.

1. PaulT9 Win User

Hacked Accounts and a lack of help.

I am being hacked repeatedly and daily, I have lose control of all emails and online accounts including this one,.

The hacker has blocked the option for me to close this account and I need it closed as I wont be responsible for their use of it.

I have no faith in the online world now as it has been over 4 months of this constantly getting worse. What can I do???

I grew up without the use of a PC and we got by fine so will go back and unplug from this online world

I spend everyday recovering passwords and accounts just to lose them again, 2 step vereification is no good they are ahead of me there too. Even my phone number is duplicated, I have had calls threatening me from my own number that I am talking on. I am emailed by them from my own email account...

What do I do????

I have tried every anti-virus and internet security I can think of but they don't work, even Nord VPN only delayed them for about an hour, the only thing I can think of is going off grid completely

:)

PaulT9, Jan 29, 2019

2. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Jan 29, 2019
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Hacked Accounts and a lack of help.

Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

Hacked Accounts and a lack of help.

1. Hacked Accounts and a lack of help. - Similar Threads - Hacked Accounts lack

2. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  3. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  4. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. Account hacked need help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help?***** moved from german to english Community...
  6. Account hacked need help?

Account hacked need help?: So my email got hacked and my microsoft account was changed with everything. E-mail and all that stuff changed. I have proof of games I bought with that mirosoft account and I have IP and location it was made. Can somebody help?***** moved from german to english Community...
  7. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  8. Help account hacked!

Help account hacked!: Help!Account has been hacked and there doesn't seem to be anyway to contact Microsoft?They deleted the account so it keeps saying account not found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-account-hacked/820f356f-809f-482b-993a-11f2737f41d2
  9. Help account hacked!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  10. Help with Hacked account and code

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Help with Hacked account and code: I need some help with my devices as they all have been hacked into and have google workspace and a bunch of code that has been implemented into my cell phones as well and i cant iget a ahold of google or microsoft to help analyze and investigate the illegal hacking and...