Windows 10: hacked and malware is it happing to me?

Discus and support hacked and malware is it happing to me? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i would like to know if and who i am being hacked from.... please help me.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tonymaewilliams, Nov 25, 2020.

1. hacked and malware is it happing to me?

i would like to know if and who i am being hacked from.... please help me.

:)

tonymaewilliams, Nov 25, 2020
  2. Boatvan Win User

Did our Epson printer get hacked?

Another question, is this on a home network or a work network? The steps @eidairaman1 listed are always a good first step. If this is on a work network you manage, I'd be much more concerned than the home one. It is possible someone is screwing with you, but malware could also be the culprit.

Boatvan, Nov 25, 2020
  3. Le Boule Win User
    Le Boule, Nov 25, 2020
  4. hacked and malware is it happing to me?

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    Remove Bueno Search (Removal Guide)

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

hacked and malware is it happing to me?

1. hacked and malware is it happing to me? - Similar Threads - hacked malware happing

2. HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HAP AcpCreateAudioEngine fail with status 0xC00000BB: Hi,I am getting this error every time i start my pc or even if i restart my pc. I am little worried about this error because i had not got this error since a very long time and suddenly from past 1 month i started getting this error and i am unable to find any solutions of...
  3. Something happed to your pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Something happed to your pin: Hello there today around 9 pm i turned on my computer and the message something happened to your pin so I looked up how to fix it and I when I try to go reset pc and keep files I need a password so I looked up with one and then I reset my microsoft password thinking hey this...
  4. Something happed to your pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something happed to your pin: Hello there today around 9 pm i turned on my computer and the message something happened to your pin so I looked up how to fix it and I when I try to go reset pc and keep files I need a password so I looked up with one and then I reset my microsoft password thinking hey this...
  5. Something happed to your pin

6. Microsoft Account Hacked By Malwares.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Hacked By Malwares.: CAUSE:Yesterday, my little brother find some ways to cheat a game call Roblox, and after he found it, he immediately regret it. The Script encrypt all files to *.XVCF, and beyond that, It steal your information if you leave your internet on after infected....
  7. Malware & Hacked computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Malware & Hacked computer: Hello, Recently I’ve been having a lot of problems with my PC. I downloaded a file from this sketchy guy almost 2 mouths ago. He grabbed a lot of my information, such as. IP, cookies and my product key to my windows computer. Recently I’ve done a system wipe but after a few...
  8. Malware & Hacked computer

Malware & Hacked computer: Hello, Recently I’ve been having a lot of problems with my PC. I downloaded a file from this sketchy guy almost 2 mouths ago. He grabbed a lot of my information, such as. IP, cookies and my product key to my windows computer. Recently I’ve done a system wipe but after a few...
  9. Potential hacking or malware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Potential hacking or malware: I did a security scan to find any threats and it showed an unwanted app called something PUA23/InstallCore and it said this was severe when I looked it up have i been hacked? And what can I do about it?...
  10. pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc issues, is it malware, hacked, what?: pc goes to sleep, won't wake speedily or not at all, and the password prompt box doesn't allow typed answer at all. this inevitably leads to restarts etc, after which the pc works for until this happens, what's going on? thanks. submitted by /u/gdhuvdthh [link] [comments]...