Windows 10: hacked and remote controlled?

Discus and support hacked and remote controlled? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i just came to my notebook and i think that the mousepointer did move somehow.. i also then remebered that sometimes when i turn my pc off it suddenly... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by pawa1, Jun 18, 2021.

1. pawa1 Win User

hacked and remote controlled?

i just came to my notebook and i think that the mousepointer did move somehow.. i also then remebered that sometimes when i turn my pc off it suddenly starts some time after and shuts down again then. what also was very wierd that 3 weeks ago the built in camera wouldnt work anymore, he wouldnt find it and it was also not listed in the device manager. now it suddenly works again.....now i also saw that teamviewer is installed and running, i really dont think that i installed it, i cant remeber for what i would have used it on that notebook... and yeah the log file seems very suspicious. as the

:)

pawa1, Jun 18, 2021
  2. Entegy Win User

remote access (Hacking)

Your phone cannot be controlled remotely or hacked in this morning. I would instead clean the screen or if it does this while charging, ensure the cord and the wall adapter are not cheap plugs, but genuine plugs from the manufacturer.

Entegy, Jun 18, 2021
  3. Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control $65

The Logitech Harmony 670 Universal Remote Control for $64.95 with free shipping. This remote features optimization for DVR (e.g., TiVo), programmable macros, and USB connectivity for both Macs and PCs.

List price: $149

joytime360, Jun 18, 2021
  4. hacked and remote controlled?

Windows 10 - Remote Desktop

Hi,

We will surely assist you with the issue you are facing with Windows 10.
    - Which version of Windows 10 Operating System are you using?

- Were you able to upgrade to Windows 10 successfully?

I suggest you to refer the below steps and see if this helps.

• Enable remote desktop in settings
      • Control Panel\System and Security\System, Click "Remote Settings" on the left side

• Verify my port forwarding settings were properly forwarding to my computers local IP address
      • run "cmd.exe" and then type "ipconfig". Find your IP from that list
    [*]
    • Make sure your firewall settings are open
    • Go to "Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall\Allowed apps"
    • On the left, click "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall"
    • Click "Change Settings"
    • Find "Remote Desktop" in the list and make sure both "Private" and "Public" is checked.

Let us know if this helps.

Thank you.

Credits to : Jace_Sango.

Akheel Ahmed, Jun 18, 2021
Thema:

hacked and remote controlled?

1. hacked and remote controlled? - Similar Threads - hacked remote controlled

2. Remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Remote control: Hello guys,I would like to know how can i connect remote and i would also take advantage of what windows do i have and what programs do you recomment. Thank you very muchI also would like to know what is betterApple.comGoodle.comMicrosoftWord.Thank you very much and looking...
  3. Remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote control: Hello guys,I would like to know how can i connect remote and i would also take advantage of what windows do i have and what programs do you recomment. Thank you very muchI also would like to know what is betterApple.comGoodle.comMicrosoftWord.Thank you very much and looking...
  4. remote control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  5. remote control

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    remote control: how can I change administrator on my laptop and stop remote access to it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-control/d542e390-733b-4389-835b-cb802adb532a
  6. Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help!!! My computer got hacked (remotely controlling) plz urgent!!!!!: Help plz help submitted by /u/RealMrOoof [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fffc6o/help_my_computer_got_hacked_remotely_controlling/
  7. My laptop is remotely hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop is remotely hacked: Hi guys! We need some serious help in our household in terms of securing our laptops/network from being remotely hacked by something or someone... It all started a while ago when a group of young men rented the house next to us. 4 of them moved out since then but 1 guy is...
  8. Remote control

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Remote control: I need some help with remote control desktop. I have Win 10 Pro. I am trying to various family members with their pc's, which are Win 10 Home. If they download the Remote Desktop app from the windows store, will i then be able to sign onto their computers? Thanks. pmh...
  9. Remote hacking

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Remote hacking: I believe I am being remotely monitored. My task manager spikes whenever this person uses their computer and I have very odd programs running. I have a dell windows 10 upgraded from 7. Can someone lead me thru steps on how to find it and eliminate it. I also don't believe I...
  10. Remote Control

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remote Control: My daughter lives some miles from me and is even less computer savvy than myself. It would be handy if I could sometimes have remote control of her laptop to assist her, in the manner that assistance has been given to me in the past by Microsoft. Her laptop O/S is Windows 10...