Windows 10: hacked email, one drive, PC, all in real time by a Google account

Discus and support hacked email, one drive, PC, all in real time by a Google account in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been being hacked in real time and when I'm not on my device passwords being changed, pic being added and modified . I'm not smart at all and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JaySquared1, Nov 4, 2020.

1. hacked email, one drive, PC, all in real time by a Google account

I have been being hacked in real time and when I'm not on my device passwords being changed, pic being added and modified . I'm not smart at all and I thought I was going crazy intel last night when I download a program that monitored all programs in real time a Google account was on my PC at the same time how is that even going on how do I delete my account and not lose account info for suits like unemployment log in info bank info I'm trying to get on accounts and change the info but being blocked by the hacker

[Moved from: Outlook.com /Security, privacy, and accounts / Keeping my information safe]

:)

JaySquared1, Nov 4, 2020
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Nov 4, 2020
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Nov 4, 2020
  4. Kaynar Win User

hacked email, one drive, PC, all in real time by a Google account

email account hacked. please help

Unfortunately thats the Yahoo!'s server being hacked directly, not your own PC or account. I've had this problem with yahoo! 6 times in 1 year now. I'm going to change mail, this bs is a joke their security is amateurish.

One time I even kept spamming my self as u describe in 1) the next day after I changed the password on my account using a computer with proffesional-grade Kaspersky antivirus for companies. Since then I have ruled out the possibility of this being my own fault.

Kaynar, Nov 4, 2020
Thema:

hacked email, one drive, PC, all in real time by a Google account

1. hacked email, one drive, PC, all in real time by a Google account - Similar Threads - hacked email drive

2. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  3. account hacked and email deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    account hacked and email deleted: what do i do if some russian hackers .ru email hacked my account changed my password and deleted my account, the account has been deleted and I had to make a new microsoft email right now, how do i fix this issue?...
  4. account hacked and email deleted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Account Email Hacked

Account Email Hacked: 2 Days ago, my email was compromised and the hacker was able to instantly change my email to his on my microsoft account and once I went to contact the microsoft account recovery about this they made me fill out a form to verify that it was my account. After they were able to...
  6. Account Email Hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Email Hacked: 2 Days ago, my email was compromised and the hacker was able to instantly change my email to his on my microsoft account and once I went to contact the microsoft account recovery about this they made me fill out a form to verify that it was my account. After they were able to...
  7. Account Email Hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Account Hacked And Email Changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account Hacked And Email Changed: My account was hacked and the email was changed is there any way to get access to that account again I know the email I used and this isn't it mf*****@mcbaozi.com account now linked to what was originally mine cant view the whole email. I have no way to access this account...
  9. Google Account Hacked

Google Account Hacked: Hello, me and my wife are facing a serious issue in Google account. About year ago, we accidentally found out when we were checking her Google account security that some "Samsung" phone was in the list of her devices. She doesn't have Samsung phone. We of course forced it to...
  10. Google One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Google One Drive: My Google One Drive is full at 15GB. It tells me I cannot send or receive email because it is full. How do I move all data from Google One Drive to an external drive? How do I stop Google One Drive from syncing with anything from and to my laptop....