Windows 10: hacked for years

Discus and support hacked for years in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am being hacked for a long time now. all myfforts to stop it al futile. Now Ifound this in my logfiles. plrase help kill these dogs that have been... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by DonnaldQuist, Oct 20, 2018.

1. hacked for years

I am being hacked for a long time now. all myfforts to stop it al futile. Now Ifound this in my logfiles. plrase help kill these dogs that have been steeling my privacy for 3 yaers now. I know it is one or more members of my neighbours . Is there a way to cath ch their ip address and send them to kingdom come?SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege SeTcbPrivilege SeSecurityPrivilege SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege SeLoadDriverPrivilege SeBackupPrivilege SeRestorePrivilege SeDebugPrivilege SeAuditPrivilege SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege SeImpersonatePrivilege SeDelegateSessionUserImpersonatePrivilege

:)

DonnaldQuist, Oct 20, 2018
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Oct 20, 2018
  3. My login email from years back has been hacked.

I am ok to log into microsoft, but I am no longer able to access the email account that I used to sign up for MS. I changed the email in the "private" section of my profile, but I need to make sure that my account through MS can't be compromised by the hacked
    email account. Access to that email has broken down, and will no longer be recoverable due to the extenuating circumstances. (the email was sold to Russia a few years back, and there have been translation issues, access issues, and now hacking issues--go figure)

I just need to know if there are any additional steps I can take to protect my precious MS account from that email.

JerryMerritt, Oct 20, 2018
  4. PP Mguire Win User

hacked for years

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Oct 20, 2018
Thema:

hacked for years

1. hacked for years - Similar Threads - hacked years

2. I was hacked about a year ago cant get this resolved NETWORK LEVEL AD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was hacked about a year ago cant get this resolved NETWORK LEVEL AD: So about a year ago I woke up about 3 in the morning and noticed my PC was hacked by seeing my phone on screen, moving around adding things. All my devices on the network were compromised Via Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxies Windows and Linux PCs. I have tried everything to be...
  3. I was hacked about a year ago cant get this resolved NETWORK LEVEL AD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I was hacked about a year ago cant get this resolved NETWORK LEVEL AD: So about a year ago I woke up about 3 in the morning and noticed my PC was hacked by seeing my phone on screen, moving around adding things. All my devices on the network were compromised Via Apple iPhones, Samsung Galaxies Windows and Linux PCs. I have tried everything to be...
  4. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  5. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.: The email and phone number has been changed on the account. I am logged in still on my old Xbox 360, but I am not sure what the new email or phone number is on the account.The account was on a family plan as well until it was removed by a family member without me knowing, and...
  6. Microsoft Account hacked almost a year ago, still haven't been able to recover it.

7. Somebody hacked in my minecraft account year and half ago and i cant get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Somebody hacked in my minecraft account year and half ago and i cant get it back: The hacker changed my email and password on the account and he changed the name too , the name was : Pegas76 but now is seoha_965 so i dont know what to do....
  8. Somebody hacked in my minecraft account year and half ago and i cant get it back

Somebody hacked in my minecraft account year and half ago and i cant get it back: The hacker changed my email and password on the account and he changed the name too , the name was : Pegas76 but now is seoha_965 so i dont know what to do....
  9. Somebody hacked in my minecraft account year and half ago and i cant get it back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How 2 hack Microsoft family or parents control gy, oh please, I have been lock for six year!!!: oh, I hate locks down, we children also need a chance to RELAX! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-2-hack-microsoft-family-or-parents-control-gy/bf0c1f15-441c-41ea-ac99-978bcbb4a85d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SeDelegateSessionUserImpersonatePrivilege to to disable