Windows 10: Hacked? my router is showing allof these accounts here

Discus and support Hacked? my router is showing allof these accounts here in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been using Wireshark and see so many ARP request and so may query throwed at mainly my IP. I have the only PC on this network it runs Windows 10... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by marcuscouch, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Hacked? my router is showing allof these accounts here

I have been using Wireshark and see so many ARP request and so may query throwed at mainly my IP. I have the only PC on this network it runs Windows 10 and the rest are either Xbox or iphones. I think they even have my iPhone hacked now also. what can I do to get all of these off of my router?? please help if you can.

:)

marcuscouch, Jul 30, 2019
  2. PP Mguire Win User

77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Router Hacked

Having prolem with a hacked time warner router......anyone else?

Joe Salazar, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Hacked? my router is showing allof these accounts here

Steam Account Hacked

Again...

I sent a ticket I just hope they resolve it soon cause I really want to play Portal 2.

And I don't want him getting me banned.

But the scary thing is they hacked my Email account too!

I've changed the password but is that enough?

I scanned my Computer using malware and it got rid of 9 Nasty objects! Its been months since I did a scan and now I'm thinking this is how they got me.

Is a password change and malware scan removal enough to secure me? I made the password much harder than before.

Thinking about doing a reformat as well. Suggestions? Should I leave the hacked email account and make a new one?

AphexDreamer, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Hacked? my router is showing allof these accounts here

1. Hacked? my router is showing allof these accounts here - Similar Threads - Hacked router showing

2. My Account Was Hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My Account Was Hacked: My Microsoft account was hacked. I cant access anything, they used the parental lockout feature to make themselves the "adult" and lock me out of everything. They cancelled my recovery inquiry minutes after I submitted it. I cant access my accounts for Microsoft 365 and my...
  3. Has my account been hacked?

Has my account been hacked?: Hello, I deleted all my emails via "delete all" in the junk mail and these all reappeared in my in folder. I then deleted them again and they again reappeared in the In Folder. I think my FB account had been recently hacked and my email address was available there. Is this...
  4. Hacked account

Hacked account: I've been trying to deal with Microsoft to recover a hacked account, not the one I'm currently signed in on. Can someone give me a phone number where I can talk with a human being? The automated processes aren't working, and somewhere someone is using my account, my name with...
  5. My old account was hacked.

My old account was hacked.: I tried to recover it. No Good. They have my onedrive documents, basically locked me out of my account. I have their email. Can and how do I disable that account?...
  6. Had my account hacked

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Had my account hacked: Hi, I had my account hacked tonight and because I had my card details on my account, they managed to buy Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Pro for workstations over £500. I had notification on my watch notify me, as soon as I got them I logged in and changed my password,...
  7. My MS Account was hacked

My MS Account was hacked: Hi everyone, I would really appreciate any help with this matter which us quite delicate matter for me. I have MS account with Skype account assigned to it. I did not use it for quite a long time, why yesterday it was hacked and assisgned email changed to hacker’s mail....
  8. Account hacking

Account hacking: My MS account was hacked after I used the App store and entered my Credit card details. I would have thought that Microsoft would have a secure site! On 15 Sept someone used the details to buy 11 items to the value of ZAR1001.50 each and then closed/blocked my MS account. I...
  9. Media devices are showing my router??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media devices are showing my router??: Not sure why anybody needs DLNA any more... Jimbo... an interesting post. I appreciate that TenForums isn't the most appropriate forum to find out more about playback of local media on smart TVs. Do you have any suggestions where I could look for answers? Perhaps there's one...
  10. Windows 10 Not Showing my router

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Not Showing my router: Hey so I decided to take the plunge and upgrade from windows 7 professional 64bit to windows 10 pro and safe to say I am not impressed so far, boot times are 2x as long as windows 7 and the wifi list is showing it seems every single damn router in the village apart from mine!...