Windows 10: Hacked page?

Discus and support Hacked page? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; url:... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tamluong, Dec 6, 2021.

1. tamluong Win User

Hacked page?

url: https://login.microsoftonline.com/72f988bf-86f1-41af-91ab-2d7cd011db47/saml2?SAMLRequest=fZJNT8MwDIbv%2FIoq97RJ9tE2WosGCIEEYmKFAxfkpekWqU1GnE78fErHBBzgaMnvYztPFufvXRsdtEfjbEF4zEikrXK1sduCPFXXNCPn5dkCoWv3ctmHnX3Ub73GEC0RtQ9D7NJZ7Dvt19ofjNJPj3cF2YWwR5kkCnj81kMbvFEYK9clrdsamxx4guiST6xIat1A3waKexJdDWhjIYzrnChjJu6M8g5dE5xtjdUjLRVNnmWbhmbzhtMph4bmHDZU1KmqGef1Zpoep5Do2nmlxxMK0kCLmkS3VwV5VXw6U%2FlkMhBm07lijQBIUyZymEOtJjC04QoQzUF%2FBxF7fWsxgA0FEUxwygVlacW45Lmc5XHGxAuJVt4Fp1x7YezxSXtvpQM0KC10GmVQcr28v5MiZnJzbEJ5U1UrunpYVyR6PqkRn2oGWRblKON%2F1P5rLilHdXLc1%2F%2FI%2Fx%2BHk1tS%2Fmlykfwgl8fq9xcpPwA%3D&a

:)

tamluong, Dec 6, 2021
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Dec 6, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, Dec 6, 2021
  4. Hacked page?

Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

Hacked page?

1. Hacked page? - Similar Threads - Hacked page

2. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  3. Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone is repeatedly trying to access or hack My Microsoft account ...help?: I first noticed this a year ago when someone managed to hack in to my gmail account and from there they got my Microsoft account password as well as a bunch of others..including my banking...it caused me all kinds if grief...I resolved all of this by changing all my passwords...
  4. I believe I been hacked also

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  5. I believe I been hacked also

I believe I been hacked also: I have been battling a hacker for many months I believe. They have drove my son from his brand new home and now I’m staying here paying his mortgage for past 5 months. I didn’t believe him at first but now not so sure. I would factory reset the router almost every day. Use...
  6. Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff: I was reading the news on MS home pageALL of a sudden mcaffee or something is canning my pcI did hard shut offThis OS is ridiculousHow much work and time do I need now to fix this issue MS?...
  7. Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff

Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff: I was reading the news on MS home pageALL of a sudden mcaffee or something is canning my pcI did hard shut offThis OS is ridiculousHow much work and time do I need now to fix this issue MS?...
  8. Reading the MS home page news, I get hacked by macafee scanning my pc, did hard shutoff

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Hacked OS ? - Script attached to pages I visit in random browsing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacked OS ? - Script attached to pages I visit in random browsing: Hi,I'd like to get some information, tips or any kind of interpretation about a very specific situation that has been happening recentlyor at least I've been aware of in my operating system. It turns out that when visiting some specific domains, the browser console declaresan...
  10. Hacked OS ? - Script attached to pages I visit in random browsing

Hacked OS ? - Script attached to pages I visit in random browsing: Hi,I'd like to get some information, tips or any kind of interpretation about a very specific situation that has been happening recentlyor at least I've been aware of in my operating system. It turns out that when visiting some specific domains, the browser console declaresan...