Windows 10: Hacked PC

Discus and support Hacked PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG] Hi There, I've been onto my ISP about being hacked they sent me a new modem so totally different port's access ETC.... But I still think I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulBaitson, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Hacked PC

Hacked PC [​IMG]
    Hi There,

I've been onto my ISP about being hacked they sent me a new modem so totally different port's access ETC....

But I still think I've been hacked I even formatted my HDD's and reinstalled windows 10.

Here is a Screen shot taken from the ask Task Manager 6 Runtime Broker looks suspicious to me?

I've been onto Oculus about ORVSever_x64.exe 324220-public and they have said that should not be there, the ORVSever_x64.exe should be there just like that.

I've really no idea where to go from here.

Please Help!

Paul.

Hacked PC 12dea943-4047-4fef-9944-f17a3629ab1a?upload=true.jpg

:)

PaulBaitson, Dec 4, 2019

2. OS X Leopard Hacked for Intel PCs

Just one day after its release, Apple’s new OS X Leopard has already been hacked to work on standard Intel-based computers. Admittedly it isn’t guaranteed to work 100% yet, and is more than likely illegal in some way, but all you need to give it a try is a patched DVD image, a zip file with a patch and a USB flash drive. After that you’re just three easy steps away from running the new operating system on your Intel PC (SSE3 and later) but unfortunately there’s no AMD support available yet. As many PC owners have a slight dislike for Macs this may not be too appealing to everyone, but you can take a look at the procedure here.

Source: dailyApps

Jimmy 2004, Dec 4, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 4, 2019
  4. Hacked PC

Pc hacked through remote access

No expert in forums recommends Norton. I would not have it on my PC. Use built-in Defender which always offers best Windows performance with least issues, and is from Microsoft who knows how to protect their OS best.

What makes you think you were hacked exactly. I gave you all steps necessary to prevent this.

What did you find in Apps & Features that they installed on the dates you suspect?

What harm or damage did they cause to you or your PC exactly? If you're unsure then the steps I gave will help determine this but I will tell you nine out of ten who report being hacked weren't actually hacked.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Dec 4, 2019
Thema:

Hacked PC

1. Hacked PC - Similar Threads - Hacked

2. Hacking attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  3. Hacking attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  4. Hacking attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  6. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  7. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirs. that email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i requested a security info change from that email address back to my own but now my account is locked for two...
  8. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirs. that email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i requested a security info change from that email address back to my own but now my account is locked for two...
  9. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  10. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc expert on hacked pc