Windows 10: hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

Discus and support hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello all, I am in dire need of assistance, I don't know how it was done originally but for my last 2 phones and 2 computers, the 2nd computer just... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by maxrb33, Feb 23, 2019.

1. maxrb33 Win User

hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

Hello all,

I am in dire need of assistance, I don't know how it was done originally but for my last 2 phones and 2 computers, the 2nd computer just bought last week and spent 3 hours with Microsoft tech support remote connection to find the source of corruption to computer/os that was present on 1st login- ended up doing a clean install windows 10, 3 days later I am being remotely logged into and my files and pictures are being edited and destroyed - We are quite sure that we know exactly who is behind these attacks but we don't know what information we should be looking for or how to translate it back to trace the attacks back to our suspected attacker.... any help would be greatly appreciated- I have a great deal of evidence from event logs to pictures as well as multiple witnesses whom have seen the attacks/hacking taking place real time - but don't know where to begin in order to identify a source and contact law enforcement- thanks in advance for any help anybody can offer, we are getting desperate and it is more frustrating than I ever thought possible!!

:)

maxrb33, Feb 23, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2019
  3. R.Mike Win User
    Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Feb 23, 2019
  4. hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US!

1. hacked- very very badly - PLEASE HELP US! - Similar Threads - hacked very very

2. please help me this is getting very annoying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    please help me this is getting very annoying: i usually play games on my laptop and i get lag spikes, not the typical internet lag spikes but the whole laptop, even if im not using internet it happens, please respond ASAP. p.s: i have windows 10 activated -daveyboih...
  3. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  4. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very bad internet connection: The wifi connection to my laptop is very bad but, the connection to other devices in my home is totally fine. I don't know what to do to fix this problem even though i tried lots of things already. Someone please help....
  5. Very bad internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Please help!!!! Very Important to me

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please help!!!! Very Important to me: Hi there,As a normal person, I use Windows Defender for scanning and removing virus, worms, spyware,... And some thing very bad happened to me when I was scanning for viruses. I start scanning on this morning, after scanning done, remove some trojan and then somehow, It...
  7. Some programs display bad. Very bad

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some programs display bad. Very bad: [ATTACH] how do i fix this https://preview.redd.it/ug0zctp4y2l61.png?width=1919&format=png&auto=webp&s=a1a720d320421b4c0deb32c87b084bc4eff89d79 submitted by /u/lauti2043 [link] [comments]...
  8. Update windows 10 build 19042.508 or 576 .. very very very bad

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update windows 10 build 19042.508 or 576 .. very very very bad: Hi Hi Download file iso windows 10 build 19042.576 And burn or bootable ...to flash drive.. After install show blue screen ... Another test Download file iso windows 10 build 19041.450 And burn or bootable ...to flash drive.. After install no problem. No...
  9. WIN10 is going very badly

WIN10 is going very badly: [ATTACH] I don't remember if I had this problem before upgrading to the latest version of win10 but my PC sometimes goes slow: they don't load the pages properly, sometimes they fall off and in games the latency goes to hell. This is sporadic, sometimes it goes well but...
  10. this is very helpful

this is very helpful: The internal support gave me a phone number to call "09  817 10 4 00 " someone tell me where I'm supposed to call? lmfao (jkjk not worth it) original reason I went to the support thing was to fix a problem... Win+Shift+S wasn't working and I tried contacting tech...