Windows 10: HACKED

Discus and support HACKED in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do I get rid of the viruses, and link sharing apps , file transfer ect.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CandaceSmith#01, Mar 2, 2020.

1. HACKED

How do I get rid of the viruses, and link sharing apps , file transfer ect.

:)

CandaceSmith#01, Mar 2, 2020
  2. R.Mike Win User

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Mar 2, 2020
  3. PP Mguire Win User
    77000 Steam accounts hacked every month

Ironically I've had the same crappy password since I made my Steam when HL2 came out and never been hacked, but I've had my Origin account jacked twice with a much more complicated password. 2 step on Origin fixed this problem, but just thought it was kind of funny. I went with 2 step on Steam to be safe too.

PP Mguire, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Rohit_R Win User

HACKED

My laptop is remotely hacked

Hi there,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In line with your concern, please help me with following question:

• Are you using the Local account or Microsoft account on the computer?

Try to perform the below steps:

• Scan the system with the
      Microsoft Safety Scanner
    • Turn ON the Windows Updates and get all the required Updates to install.
    Update Windows 10

Refer this link if facing any issues with the Windows Updates:

Windows 10 Updates: FAQ

You may follow the steps in the below link to protect your PC from Viruses and Hacking:

Protect my PC from viruses and Hackers

Hope it helps.

Rohit Raina

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Rohit_R, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

HACKED

1. HACKED - Similar Threads - HACKED

2. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  3. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked: I am sorry if this question has already been asked or if it is dumb I wanna know if i can automate hacking detection on laptop either on the whole laptop or webcam and microphoneI run windows 10 on a 2014 laptopI did a full new instalation of windows All my pasword in all...
  4. I wonder if there is any way to automaticly detect if pc is hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  6. I may have been hacked

I may have been hacked: How can I really force reset this laptop cause when it's booting up it says running diagnostics but always fails and if I trouble shoot or try to reset or even use a system restore point every single thing fails...
  7. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  8. Have I been hacked?

Have I been hacked?: I may have been hacking but my laptop has been lagging and when I turned it off and on it started diagnosig my pc which it always say it couldn't repair and I can't reset it or run a trouble shoot...nothing works I need help...
  9. I may have been hacked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Have I been hacked?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade