Windows 10: hacked?

Discus and support hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a screen pop up on my desktop that warned of virus with a number to call...I did not call but also checked my personal protection and nothing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by wjta1437, Jul 2, 2020.

1. wjta1437 Win User

hacked?

I had a screen pop up on my desktop that warned of virus with a number to call...I did not call but also checked my personal protection and nothing seems amiss, should I be concerned that I was hacked?

:)

wjta1437, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Janning Win User

Someone has Remoted into a PC on my network!

I have an urgent situation. I have several PC at home on a network. I'm lazy so I use Real VNC
    from one PC, to hit my other PC on the netork (all password protected). I VNC onto one of my PC
    and noticed the lock/logon screen was up, and a message "The PC is logged on remotly by
    bobs-MacBook-Pro.local
    Ut oh!! so I put in my password, and I see my mouse moving, its on a paypal page, he logged out!
    (lucky for him!)...the user id was L: [email protected] (not me see below).

http://www.aanning.com/ajissues/Hacked/Hacked1.jpg

He also was on this page:

http://www.aanning.com/ajissues/Hacked/Hacked2.jpg

I have the lot file from windows "HAcked.evtx", i'm not sure what to make of it.
    (I was unable to upload the "HAcked.evtx" file here, so I attached screen shots
    of one of the 20+ events there he logged in)
    My only guess is, he RDP into my PC, but I have no idea as to his end game.

I have turned OFF RDP on all my PC, and made the locked screen come up after 1 minute of inactivity
    for all PC.

Any advice, clues or suggestions is greatly needed here!

Janning, Jul 2, 2020
  3. BrooksyX Win User
    PlayStation Vita Sales Reach Over 1.2 Million Units Worldwide

I plan on buying one so I can play all my fav emulators when it gets hackedp *Stick Out Tongue hacked? :p I could care less about the new games on it.

BrooksyX, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

hacked?

1. hacked? - Similar Threads - hacked

2. Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Account Was Hacked, And The Email And Password Was Changed: Is there any way you could help recover my account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***? I believe someone has hacked it and changed the password so I cannot get in, please help!...
  3. Microsoft Account hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account hacked: My Microsoft account was hacked. I only realized it when my credit card statement had four Microsoft charges for around $3,000 for HP laptops. I immediately started the process to change my password and went through the process of filling out the form. I got an email on my...
  4. my laptop hacked

my laptop hacked: hey guys, recently my laptop got hacked and hackers took my 300k subscribers youtube channel, they first deleted all of my videos then uploaded some Cardano cryptocurrency-related videos completely deleted my channel. I had 2fa turned on but I have no idea how they bypassed...
  5. I have successfully hacked minecraft for win 10 without 3rd party intervention. I will now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have successfully hacked minecraft for win 10 without 3rd party intervention. I will now...: but if i'm right i need minecraft for win 10 because i'm using that hackI can also show how to fix that holeMy English is not good because I'm 14 years old...
  6. I have successfully hacked minecraft for win 10 without 3rd party intervention. I will now...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have successfully hacked minecraft for win 10 without 3rd party intervention. I will now...: but if i'm right i need minecraft for win 10 because i'm using that hack https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-successfully-hacked-minecraft-for-win-10/3d342bd5-a3b9-425e-9761-72d1751f1870
  7. Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?

Does showing of LOGON code 4624 mean that I HAVE BEEN HACKED? IS IT BAD ?: I recently faced a HACK attempt that made towards my social media application like Facebook, Gmail and Discord. I was immediately locked out of my facebook account to keep my account safe and received critical alert email stating that the activity of hack was attempted...
  8. Help my Laptop is Hacked!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help my Laptop is Hacked!: I just bought this laptop and it looks like there are rogue signals on my network. I just wiped the laptop completely clean and there are a bunch of processes I don't recognize on Task manager. I've connected to only family members wifi, and have antivirus and VPN Can someone...
  9. My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control.

My account has been hacked and locked and I can’t get back control.: I recently had my Microsoft account hacked. I tried and partially succeeded taking back control. My account is now locked for 30 days. The user/ administrator on my pc is now this individuals email. I’m concerned he now has access to my pc/ files. I have tried several times...
  10. Hacked email

Hacked email: My email was hacked, now I'm not receiving any emails in my in box, I have changed my password, I use this email for my small business, what can I do to restore my email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacked-email/88b25858-92ec-4260-bc69-e32e9582cf6b