Windows 10: Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC

Discus and support Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, There is a hacker and some stalkers that stalk me what I do on my PC. Antivirus like Windows Defender and Kaspersky didn't find anything.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Rynor Rage, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC

Hello,

There is a hacker and some stalkers that stalk me what I do on my PC. Antivirus like Windows Defender and Kaspersky didn't find anything.

Can hacker get access through backdoors like LLMNR?

These hosts in the screenshots below always download and send data in the background. Are they legit?

Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC e3ac88e6-0475-4797-97f7-6871e4a13d23?upload=true.jpg

Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC 16eb4e59-8504-4f71-8d1e-1490439ded14?upload=true.jpg

:)

Rynor Rage, Oct 7, 2019
  2. RS Z28 Win User

Windows-10 PC connection to another PC

You are not trolling my website like you do here and stalk and cause trouble. LMFAO. GET REAL! GET A LIFE STALKER.

RS Z28, Oct 7, 2019
  3. mypg0306 Win User
    Giveaway: STALKER bundle

"Get out of here Stalker." Don't stalking at me, I am concentrating playing Stalker.

mypg0306, Oct 7, 2019
  4. BulldogXX Win User

Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC

Windows-10 PC connection to another PC

You don't really have a website, do you?

BulldogXX, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC

1. Hacker and stalker stalk me on my PC - Similar Threads - Hacker stalker stalk

2. a hacker is trying to hack me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a hacker is trying to hack me: I Need help I am getting brutforced by some hacker that changes his ip every day he trys to bruteforce me everyday could you please do something about him he tried to hack me like 5 times already i tried to send microsoft a message in their e-mail and it said it is not...
  3. a hacker is trying to hack me

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    a hacker is trying to hack me: I Need help I am getting brutforced by some hacker that changes his ip every day he trys to bruteforce me everyday could you please do something about him he tried to hack me like 5 times already i tried to send microsoft a message in their e-mail and it said it is not...
  4. cyber stalker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    cyber stalker: D w0 seconds agoHI, some is attempting to hurt, injure, and damage my famalies livelihood and unity. They have spent the past 3 years stalking us. They have cuased us much hardship found this in a mozilla folder. I do not know what this info below means. I do not know how to...
  5. Help with a Cyber Stalker Theif/Hacker

Help with a Cyber Stalker Theif/Hacker: I need serious help. I can't get rid of this guy. He is into every account and follows me. I cant keep one email address. I make a new one about every day now. I bought this new computer and he has already attempted to take my microsoft account within the hour. He is a...
  6. Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..

Someone is stalking and hacking me somehow..: I need help. Someone is contacting me off of multiple unknown burner numbers and found ALL of my social media accounts. I deleted my textnow number, registered a new email and used a different browser to get a new number through textnow and I just seen the same number try and...
  7. is it possible that hacker hacks my pc?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    is it possible that hacker hacks my pc?: I changed my windows 10 version from home edition to enterprise edition using a product key. I get this product key from telegram. Now my windows version is enterprise edition.is it possible that hacker hacks my pc?...
  8. PC locked by hackers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC locked by hackers: Need help to get PC back on. PC won't start, monitor is black. Please walk me through this process. I appreciate!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-locked-by-hackers/bd533be5-a326-4dba-b91a-6b4bb3d20713
  9. microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    microsoft stalking me and attacking me through my computer until they killed it: well im just a 52 yr old guy worked hard all his life and im relatively computer illiterate as well.I dont know much about windows except for the key code dont lose it.Well i got this old aspire i been trying to build a website with its a new hoby i guess since being put out...
  10. Notification Stalking Me!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Notification Stalking Me!!: Tried to connect what turned out to be a defective device via usb and now keep getting alert that usb device malfunctioned and is not recognizable. The notification comes many times per day and is noisy and really annoying. Help!!...