Windows 10: Hacker on Windows and Xbox devices

Discus and support Hacker on Windows and Xbox devices in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! Recently two microsoft accounts i made, one in november of last year and one february of this year were both hacked through means unknown to me,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Hizzamundyr, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Hacker on Windows and Xbox devices

Hello! Recently two microsoft accounts i made, one in november of last year and one february of this year were both hacked through means unknown to me, both accounts were mysteriously added to foreign Xboxes and in both cases the people on the other side of those screens either changed their xboxes to be the main ones of those accounts or even tried to play in them, i was told that perhaps either my Xbox or Windows computer are either infected with some form of keylogger or that something involving their IPs is giving the hackers my information, although i'm very skeptical about such vague answers, so i've come here to ask for help, i've lost money to this already, primarily Gold and Gamepass memberships and i'm desperate for any help, i've run scans through my computer and used Microsoft Authenticator as a second layer of security already, the scans came blank and the Authenticator did nothing as the account using it was the first one to be hacked into. What should i do?

:)

Hizzamundyr, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Xbox 360 for Windows does not work

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Xbox 360 controller driver. To do that, follow these steps:

• Go to the Device Manager.
    • In Device Manager locate Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows
      and right click it.
    • Choose Uninstall.
    • After the driver has been uninstalled, restart your computer. When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mark Ole, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

Hacker on Windows and Xbox devices

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Hacker on Windows and Xbox devices

1. Hacker on Windows and Xbox devices - Similar Threads - Hacker Xbox devices

2. Hackers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers: HII have just had hackers in my Amazon acct. In past, I would just log on and 2 or 3 small windowsin C drive would open and close immediately. If I saw that happen again, does it mean they still arein the comp. as before?...
  3. Hackers?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Hackers?: My computer locked up and said that I had been hacked. I called the number that it showed 8776860081 and the guy gave me all this information and said I needed to buy a warranty or all my info would be lost. It seemed like a scam so I ended the call. Just wanted to make sure....
  4. Hacker

Hacker: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/hacker/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  5. My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers

My Device Got Infected With Malicious Hackers: I purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G recently and not knowing the phone, went on Google Play Store to download an uninstall app. I downloaded the first one. I opened it to install it on my phone and it immediately downloaded 45 apps to my phone and after that took over the...
  6. Hackers

Hackers: How do I scan for Hackers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hackers/d1933a97-f71b-4cc8-b61e-28b725e32a3a
  7. HACKER

HACKER: I have attempted to access my PINTEREST account. When I push PINTEREST in the SEARCH block I have checked the website security key next to the search and it clearly states PINTEREST from California. However, next to my tabs at the top left hand corner of my screen it states...
  8. Hackers scammers on Xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hackers scammers on Xbox: Hello everybody i recently got scammed and hacked out of my account by a namertag called llllllllll.x something please if you see this player report him and all his friends i belive there a nasty cult spreading a virus to all players online . PLEASE DO IT FOR THE GOOD OF...
  9. HACKER ATTACK VIA XBOX AND PRINTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HACKER ATTACK VIA XBOX AND PRINTER: I was recently hacked on all devices and phones. Well thought it was over, I had issues printing from my work laptop to my personal printer. I go into the devices and printers and tons of crap has been added. I do have 2 Xboxs in the house and think that is what the initial...
  10. Hacker

Hacker: I need is known about social Inc.I call for help and they sold plan because my computer had some hacker and clean it. I need to know more about. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/hacker/635a4560-f4e4-4ee8-8be7-7761fc9935b3"