Windows 10: Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution?

Discus and support Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution? ATTENTION! Don't worry, you can return all your files! All... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by تميمtamim, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution?

Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution?

ATTENTION!
    Don't worry, you can return all your files!
    All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
    The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
    This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
    What guarantees you have?
    You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
    But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
    You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
    https://we.tl/t-ceT7wn7Ioe
    Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
    Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
    Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
    Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
    *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Your personal ID:
    0246regyjnkjddrtC6OaFL5aIkRPoUgXdEb3pbQVPQczlEoU1v52hzTC

:)

تميمtamim, Aug 26, 2020
  2. Ardi Win User

What is quickest way to find hackers entrance to computer?

I have a hacker in computer, what steps to remove, block entrance to computer programs. I tried going to basics, reloading windows...I do not know what steps to take. Please advise.

3. Brink Win User
    Hacker leaks passwords for 500,000+ servers, routers, and IoT devices

Read more: Hacker leaks passwords for more than 500,000 servers, routers, and IoT devices | ZDNet

Brink, Aug 26, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution?

Can't exit screen saver

Hi Tom,

We'd be glad to provide assistance. To better narrow this down and deliver you accurate solutions, please answer
    the following questions:

• Have you
      already tried the solution provided by
      R B Brown?
    • Did you also try all the above suggested methods like running SFC or the Power troubleshooter?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Regards.

Roan T, Aug 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Hacker refused to exit the computer except for a thousand dollars, what is the solution? - Similar Threads - Hacker refused exit

2. what is the solution to this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the solution to this?: I run a game on my laptop for around 2 minutes and then it immediately kicks me off, the laptop pops up with a blue background saying “:, your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you. if you would like...
  3. what is the solution to this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the solution to this?: I run a game on my laptop for around 2 minutes and then it immediately kicks me off, the laptop pops up with a blue background saying “:, your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, we’re just collecting some error info and then we’ll restart for you. if you would like...
  4. What does a Hacker do.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What does a Hacker do.: I need help with a hacker how can I get a hacker off my computer for good? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-does-a-hacker-do/98ac4ed2-9ac5-4a2f-9abe-70e22f6d2b7a
  5. 19 year old Microsoft Account with thousands of dollars in games has been BLOCKED by...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    19 year old Microsoft Account with thousands of dollars in games has been BLOCKED by...: My Xbox Live email account I've had for 19 years was suspended then blocked due to suspicious activity on the account. No reasoning told to me. I had the same Xbox Live account and email on file since 2002. Out of the blue on Aug. 4th, I got an email saying suspicious...
  6. 19 year old Microsoft Account with thousands of dollars in games has been BLOCKED by...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    19 year old Microsoft Account with thousands of dollars in games has been BLOCKED by...: My Xbox Live email account I've had for 19 years was suspended then blocked due to suspicious activity on the account. No reasoning told to me. I had the same Xbox Live account and email on file since 2002. Out of the blue on Aug. 4th, I got an email saying suspicious...
  7. 19 year old Microsoft Account with thousands of dollars in games has been BLOCKED by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Dollar sign behind the computer name?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dollar sign behind the computer name?: I've been monitoring my security history in the event log My normal computer name appears there, but also the same one every now and then with a dollar sign behind it. For example: DESKTOP-DUWNERB$ What's the meaning of this? Dollarzeichen hinter dem Computernamen?
  9. What is an exception?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What is an exception?: Just downloaded muvee RevealX software ... clicked on shortcut to start ... received message "Exception error occurred!" The type initialiser for MS.Internal.Presentation Framework.SecurityHelper threw an exception. What does this mean please? Also the muvee Logo remains...
  10. Solution for Exit not Showing in Microsoft Treasure Hunt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Exit not Showing in Microsoft Treasure Hunt: I found a SOLUTION to this problem! I put my computer in tablet mode and have to move my taskbar to the left of the screen. Both must be done to have the screen fully show. I launch the game and it plays properly. (Sorry Microsoft, the version upgrade caused this bug that...